OFFICIAL THREAD We need a running back now !!!!!

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
The Bills held on to him, and ran him into the ground in these past two weeks, JUST to raise his price. It's not that they weren't interested when we asked, it's that they wanted to get as much out of it as they could. I think the league is good enough at the RB position that we're really the only team without a solid starter, so I don't really see them getting anything for him if we don't bite.

MNVIKES4EVA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mistaken identity. Not his fault.

Wasn't even charged. Didn't do anything.

He has only one crime. Having dated a crazy *** *****.

The drunk got in his way, he was fined a WHOPPING $100, and nothing more. A famous lawyer recused to represent her, because she was full of ****.

THIS was something. He was smoking pot with a lodaded gun. Dumb guy. No big deal, but dumb guy.

accused.

I accuse you of stealing. You are, therefor, trouble? Didn't think so.

He had ONE charge against him. ONE. Of carrying a loaded gun...

Saying that "he has been around trouble" is complete BS. It's an affront to the legal system, actually.

Ha, I work in the legal system bud, there is ALWAYS reason why there are multiple accusations towards one individual, wrong place at the wrong time in 6 different cases? Come on, I guess common sense flew the coop...

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On a side note....I think it is funny that a raging Vikings fan is harping about a player being trouble when their beloved team had such wonderful contributions to society like the Love Boat Incident or the Randy Moss nearly ran over the traffic cop debacle. You should really come out of your glass house before you throw anymore stones dude.

MNVIKES4EVA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On a side note....I think it is funny that a raging Vikings fan is harping about a player being trouble when their beloved team had such wonderful contributions to society like the Love Boat Incident or the Randy Moss nearly ran over the traffic cop debacle. You should really come out of your glass house before you throw anymore stones dude.

Yeah, like I make the decisions of my organization dude! Good point...NOT VALID! I never supported Ex-Vikings actions, nor did I support the organizations way of reacting to it, so it's not like I am sitting here saying it's ok for what Vikings did in the past, but trying to say it's not ok for the Packers to sign Lynch? WTH are you even talking about? I never once justified my teams legal behavior, not ONCE! Yet, you automatically make a claim that since I am a Vikes fan, I must think it was OK what the players and organization did in the past? Ok, that was pointless rambling that should be deleted (IF ANYTHING).

BTW, I am far from raging kiddo.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Bills really need to get all they can for Lynch. I think they need to just call this season a loss and work on rebuilding. They need an overhaul over there something fierce. If another team offers more for Lynch than the Pack, then I think the Bills will go with that and I can't blame them. I think the Pack might get outbid, especially if they are shopping around. Lynch will probably get them a pretty penny and that's a start for the Bills.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What happened to all the BJax/Nance/Kuhn love? Two weeks ago I was crazy for suggesting BJax is a 3rd back at best and Nance is a nobody.

Let's look at Tashard Choice, Jonathan Stewart and Marshawn Lynch. Packers need to get a runner ASAP.

BMatt

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, like I make the decisions of my organization dude! Good point...NOT VALID! I never supported Ex-Vikings actions, nor did I support the organizations way of reacting to it, so it's not like I am sitting here saying it's ok for what Vikings did in the past, but trying to say it's not ok for the Packers to sign Lynch? WTH are you even talking about? I never once justified my teams legal behavior, not ONCE! Yet, you automatically make a claim that since I am a Vikes fan, I must think it was OK what the players and organization did in the past? Ok, that was pointless rambling that should be deleted (IF ANYTHING).

BTW, I am far from raging kiddo.

Alright well who said anyone condones the actions of Marshawn Lynch in the past? It's kind of a mute point. Obviously Lynch knows he has made mistakes, and he knows hes gonna get the book thrown at him by Goodell if he messes up again. A change of scenery is exactly what he needs, its a bad situation in Buffalo in general.

I'd gladly take a chance on Marshawn Lynch if it has the possibility of putting us over the top, and making us a bona-fide Super Bowl contender, character issues or not. It's a lot like the Charles Woodson situation when he was a free agent, the Packers were really the only team who showed interest. He had a lot of baggage and character issues coming out of Oakland. Now he's a leader on the Packers and the reigning Defensive Player of the Year.

Maybe if Minnesota took more chances on players, they wouldn't be one of only 10 teams not to win a Super Bowl..

And I love how you think you're such an elitist.. all your little narcissistic comments after each one of your rambling posts. Its humorous.. but hey, if that makes you feel good about yourself, then go get em champ..

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sounds good in theory, about the RBs. Dallas would want all kinds of picks and or players for Choice. The Stewart idea is interesting. Carolina is having all kinds of problems, but a lot of them have to do with their offense. I can see why they would trade Stewart, I can also see why they wouldn't. As for Lynch, I think it has the best investment vs return potential, I just don't know how much Buffalo would budge on the asking price. As for MN guy, I never said you agreed with the actions of your organization. I just thought it was ironic. I also think that all fans of every team, if they support that team through and through, are at least a little bit guilty by association. If you support an organization visibly and vocally then you in part support their actions. The fact that what they do is beyond your control is irrelevant. It is kind of like politics. For eample: If you're pro-choice and you like more liberal ideas and views over the conservative, yet you feel the republican candidate is the overall better option and vote for the republican, you become pro-life as evidenced by your vote.

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
By the way, the whole politics thing was just a metaphor. I am not trying to debate politcal views or anything like that. I was using it only to illustrate a point, nothing more.

MNVIKES4EVA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Alright well who said anyone condones the actions of Marshawn Lynch in the past? It's kind of a mute point. Obviously Lynch knows he has made mistakes, and he knows hes gonna get the book thrown at him by Goodell if he messes up again. A change of scenery is exactly what he needs, its a bad situation in Buffalo in general.

I'd gladly take a chance on Marshawn Lynch if it has the possibility of putting us over the top, and making us a bona-fide Super Bowl contender, character issues or not. It's a lot like the Charles Woodson situation when he was a free agent, the Packers were really the only team who showed interest. He had a lot of baggage and character issues coming out of Oakland. Now he's a leader on the Packers and the reigning Defensive Player of the Year.

Maybe if Minnesota took more chances on players, they wouldn't be one of only 10 teams not to win a Super Bowl..

And I love how you think you're such an elitist.. all your little narcissistic comments after each one of your rambling posts. Its humorous.. but hey, if that makes you feel good about yourself, then go get em champ..

Maybe you should be Marshawn's lawyer, or maybe therapist? You seem to know he "knows he made mistakes", yeah like he will keep his **** together for the next year or so? Maybe! I am saying the guy is a little trouble maker, otherwise he wouldn't be (according to Packer RS) wrongfully accused and in the wrong place at the wrong time "over and over again". I am sorry, but when your rich, crime just doesn't seem to follow you around man.

The Vikings have had more problematic people in their history versus the Packers, actually there is no comparison, so that attempt of yours to blame the lack of success over the years has failed miserably. I am not an elitist by any means, but I can tell when someone has an ego problem through posts, and you sir should join the Rodgers/McCarthy party! Have fun, and remember, don't get into "too much" trouble.......:icon_cool:

Food for thought--The Vikings have made the playoffs 26 times since 1968, Packers only 14, so it's not like they haven't had success over the years dude, actually, in comparison besides for the one 1996 SB the Packers won, the Vikings have had A LOT more success since they became a team in 1968....11 yrs more to be exact (minus the one 1996 year they made the playoffs cause GB won the bowl). I have had more to cheer for by numbers OVERALL that you bud, GO VIKES!

BMatt

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe you should be Marshawn's lawyer, or maybe therapist? You seem to know he "knows he made mistakes", yeah like he will keep his **** together for the next year or so? Maybe! I am saying the guy is a little trouble maker, otherwise he wouldn't be (according to Packer RS) wrongfully accused and in the wrong place at the wrong time "over and over again". I am sorry, but when your rich, crime just doesn't seem to follow you around man.

The Vikings have had more problematic people in their history versus the Packers, actually there is no comparison, so that attempt of yours as failed miserably. I am not an elitist by any means, but I can tell when someone has an ego problem through posts, and you sir should join the Rodgers/McCarthy party! Have fun, and remember, don't get into "too much" trouble.......:icon_cool:

Lol here we go again with this nonsense.. where to begin. I can just tell you're a Vikings fan..

Yes I can say he knows he has made mistakes, through all of the videos and interviews i've seen, he seems sincerely apologetic, if he didn't, I wouldn't be so adamant in the Packers trading a relatively high pick for him. It doesn't take someone with a specialized background to see he has remorse for his actions.

Lol and now I'm the one with the ego problems? Haha. If I wanted my own comeback, I'd wipe it off your mother's face.

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That is kind of a skewed statistic. Sort of like counting passing numbers from the 2nd half of a game only. Sure, the Vikings have gone to the playoffs more times in the last 40 years than the Packers have. You have quantity over quality. Your team also has a long history of epic meltdowns, blackouts, gross ineptitude at crucial times, and a recurring possibility of relocating. Sounds awesome to me. The bottom line is that even though the Bills lost 4 in a row, no team screams "Fail" like the Vikings. Over the history of your team there have been some real collections of talent. Yet every time, either at the big dance or while getting there, there is some monstrous blunder or mistake that invalidates that really good season, and leaves the Vikings with nothing but a bad taste in their mouth and one of the last draft picks. If you think that is super awesome and feel that there is some sense of superiority in it all, knock yourself out. And when the next meltdown comes, or the talks become action and the team becomes the San Antonio Whatevers, I hope for your sake the wait isn't too long for another Minnesota expansion team.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Food for thought--The Vikings have made the playoffs 26 times since 1968, Packers only 14, so it's not like they haven't had success over the years dude, actually, in comparison besides for the one 1996 SB the Packers won, the Vikings have had A LOT more success since they became a team in 1968....11 yrs more to be exact (minus the one 1996 year they made the playoffs cause GB won the bowl). I have had more to cheer for by numbers OVERALL that you bud, GO VIKES!

How successful could a team be that NEVER WON A SUPER BOWL?

The Chicago Cubs are a really good franchise too. Lots of wins! :happy0005:

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ha, I work in the legal system bud, there is ALWAYS reason why there are multiple accusations towards one individual, wrong place at the wrong time in 6 different cases? Come on, I guess common sense flew the coop...

agreed. How many accusations has Rodgers had made public? Peyton Manning? Tomlinson? Where there is smoke their is fire. We dont know if he is in the nfl substance abuse program either. Would be nice to know.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How successful could a team be that NEVER WON A SUPER BOWL?

The Chicago Cubs are a really good franchise too. Lots of wins! :happy0005:

As a cubs fan I am a little offended by that comment :p

At least the cubs have something in their trophy case, unlike the vikings (dont count that nfl championship). Plus the cubs have a solid fan base that rallies behind their team win or lose. Never heard anyone mention moving the cubs.

Vikings are like the brewers of the NFL :):viksux:

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As a cubs fan I am a little offended by that comment :p

At least the cubs have something in their trophy case, unlike the vikings (dont count that nfl championship). Plus the cubs have a solid fan base that rallies behind their team win or lose. Never heard anyone mention moving the cubs.

Vikings are like the brewers of the NFL :):viksux:

HAHAHA :viksux:

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Me too my friend. Attorney here, and as one, I believe in something called Due Process of Law.

A little bit more reliable than "common sense" if you ask me.

But, hey, if you wanna condemn a guy before a judge does, be my guest. If you wanna cut the hands of the thieves, the *****' of the infidels and the heads of the murderers, go ahead also.

I heard there's a very nice place where they behave like that. No alcohol, though. Bummer.

OP
OP
dogpackerz

dogpackerz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Driving home from work this evening.....I live in Tampa, Florida. On WDAE 620am sports radio. They had a Bucs insider speaking today, and mentioned that inside sources of the Bucs said the Packers have contacted them about a trade....? Now this is from someone that covers the Bucs. Lets see what happens in next few weeks.

Here are the Bucs running backs on roster

1. Cadillac Williams
2. Kareem Huggins
3. Earnest Graham (fullback, but was 1000 yd rusher 2 years go
4. LeGarrette Blount
5. Kregg Lumpkin ( ex-Packer?)

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
*****, I think I finally figured out why you're so in love with Mason. Is it because he has the same last name as this guy?...

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
dogpackerz

dogpackerz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
everyone in tampa wants the bucs 2 trade earnest graham....
he is a bruiser.....
great blocker

personally, i'd rather have ahman green after week 10 in UFL league

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
everyone in tampa wants the bucs 2 trade earnest graham....
he is a bruiser.....
great blocker

personally, i'd rather have ahman green after week 10 in UFL league
Haha, its the natural response of fans to want to trade away their (arguably) worst RB. So it goes.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts