OFFICIAL SUH SUSPENDED FOR 2 GAMES

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
He made that entire team look dirty with that play, but over all, the entire Lions defense was playing like thugs.

It's nice to give attitude to your team like Jerry Glanville, or John Madden back in the day, but Schwartz constant attitude on the sidelines when you're losing does not put points on the board, it just makes it worse.

I've got a friend that watched the game from his military out post (He's stationed) and he texted me that how the Lions played like thugs, all the pass interference and holding calls.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Why was he still on top of the guy after the whistle? They had to PULL SUH OFF THE GUY and then he acts like a *****. he already did enough, pushing his head in and making a big deal of nothing, then the kick was extremely over the edge, he made that entire team look bad with that one play. he should have just got up off the guy after the play and that would have been it, but he couldn't do that without pushing his head in and making himself feel better for getting beat on the play, absolute ********.

Won't happen in the Superdome, it didn't happen in their own dome, and I can't wait till the Saints get these thugs. All these teams putting 24+ on the Lions overrated D, I can't wait to see what Brees does to them.

Greenbayphil

Cheesehead
Reaction score
''And as I'm getting up I'm getting pushed, so I'm getting myself on balance and getting out of the situation. With that, alot of people are going to interpret it, create their own story lines''

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
lol this guy. BRB trying to regain my balance while repeatedly jamming the guards' head into the turf and stomping on his arm when I've already regained balance.

How about just falling to the ground, would that hurt your pride or something?

Nobody needs to create a storyline, it's clear as day that he stomped on the guy after repeatedly trying to stuff his head into the turf like a turkey on Thanksgiving.

Suh is prob just mad that he was getting owned by a back-up center

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm going with $25,000 and a 2-game suspension. The NFL would look really bad if they failed to suspend him with all the talking heads commenting on this. They've got to set an example, and this is going to be it.
I'm with you. It was national tv. Everyone saw it. Let us not forget that he also ripped Sitton's helmet off during the first half. His explanation didn't help his cause either. Whether he realizes it or not he used his cleats as a weapon against a defenseless player. I think it was a half assed attempt at a stomp but still could have cut him up or broken a rib.

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone else in the thread said this but I think it will be a 100,000 fine and a 1 game suspension.

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the difference between suh and the old nfl players of the 60's is that the old players would ADMIT to stomping on someone and be proud of it, this loser does something then runs away crying

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
I know. Shouldent the Coaches be telling something to Suh if you keep this up we will suspend you. Suh is making the team look bad.

I bet after he got the boot. Rodger Goodell called Suh at halftime telling the Fine and whatnot.
I wish I could be in the locker room to hear exactly what the coaches DO tell the players. "Play nice and try not to hurt anyone" or "Cause whatever harm you can and worry about the fine later; take one for the team."

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone else in the thread said this but I think it will be a 100,000 fine and a 1 game suspension.
100K seems a bit much but then again it doesn't and it's not.
I dunno if they can fine him that much but I'll be shocked if they do and will love every second of it.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
and what is up with Lions fans hoping he does that to Rodgers in the final game of the season? They faired quite well being humble losers the last 20 years, maybe they should go back to being just that.

I hope they lose all their remaining games this year, as bad as it sounds, I'd rather the Falcons make it as a wild card than the Lions.

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
Well, a Vikings kick to the Packer's nads was only $25000. So I'm going with that. But I'm hoping also for at least a one game suspension.
You know, I'm thinking, "why didn't Robison get thrown out of the game?" That was every bit as dirty as Suh's performance today. Oh well, water under the bridge on that one. I hope they make an example of Suh and suspense his *ss.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Rodgers will probably not even play that entire game in week 17. He'll probably be in for 1 or 2 drives and then Flynn will take over. Plus we'll probably have a healthy offensive line by that time anyway

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
LOL Lions could very well finish the year 9-7 at this rate

At New Orleans
Minnesota
At Oakland
San Diego
Green Bay

Wins in Minnesota and San Diego at home, rest will be loses, at this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if one of them did beat the Lions.

If MM has a chance to make sure the Lions don't get in the playoffs with a wild card, he will play the starters in the last game.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I believe that Sue and only Sue thinks that he believes he was trying to regain his balance as he keeps on insisting in the press conference.
He knows he did wrong but will cover it up and lie and brainwash himself and then try to pass it on to the rest of us.
We have the evidence that he is a clearly bona fide dirty cheap player.

PackersDraft

Draftnik
Reaction score
I believe that Sue and only Sue thinks that he believes he was trying to regain his balance as he keeps on insisting in the press conference.
He knows he did wrong but will cover it up and lie and brainwash himself and then try to pass it on to the rest of us.
We have the evidence that he is a clearly bona fide dirty cheap player.
I agree. Shannon Sharpe pretty much called BS on what he was saying. He also called for at least a 2 game suspension. Haynesworth got a 5 game suspension when he did something similar to that a few years ago. If this contributes to the Lions missing the playoffs that would be great.

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sick of hearing how he is just an aggressive player. Throwing down two quarterbacks by the neck two seconds after they let go of the ball is not playing aggressive, and his bush league assault today should solidify he's dirty. The guy got a free pass because "he's such a nice guy off the field" and "he's very soft spoken and articulate." You know who else was a nice guy and soft spoken off the field? Bill Romanowski. It's time for the Suh apologists to quit defending him and call him out for who he really is and always has been.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
He has been fined 42500 in 3 games in his 1.5 years..

Since he has a history of stuff like this, I say 50,000 and one game

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts