OFFICIAL SUH SUSPENDED FOR 2 GAMES

TheDreamDoctor

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live in Detroit and i have seen a lot of Suh play and i have to say i don't think he is a dirty player. He plays hard and he hits hard but he has yet to do anything that i would define as dirty. Yes today him stomping on a somebody was unnecessary and he was right to be kicked out i don't think it was a clear minded thing him doing that i think he was angry and got caught up. He reminds me of Bill Lambier and Rick Mahorn (Bad Boys Pistons for those who don't know) everybody thought they were dirty and just got a bad rap

What a joke! Are you sure Suh didn't slam your head into the ground a few too many times?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Or this isnt dirty

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
!

Slow down to 124 sec...Throws a punch

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
From a Detroit paper..

http://www.freep.com/article/201111...-they-re-down?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|Sports

And the worst performance of the day came from their best player. Somebody, please tell me:

Is Ndamukong Suh trying to win the Super Bowl or the next Ultimate Fighting Championship?

Suh was ejected for repeatedly jamming Evan Dietrich-Smith’s head into the ground after a play, then stomping on him. It was not just dirty. It was ridiculously stupid

Watch the video.

Suh also said he was “being pushed” by other Packers, but that isn’t on the video either. His explanation was straight out of fantasyland.

Over 400 votes and 61% say fined and suspended for several games..

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Rodgers will probably not even play that entire game in week 17. He'll probably be in for 1 or 2 drives and then Flynn will take over. Plus we'll probably have a healthy offensive line by that time anyway

If we don't have HFA locked up by then (GO RAVENS), Rodgers will play the whole game.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Another paper

http://detnews.com/article/20111124...mind-Nickelback--Lions-are-lousy-on-big-stage

They messed this one up, all right. And once again, while the dirty play from the Lions defense will get most of the attention — specifically a foot-stomping-mad Ndamukong Suh

And another

http://www.lfpress.com/sports/football/2011/11/24/19016736.html

Maybe Suh is trying to pull the wool over the eyes of the millions of television viewers who saw the incident differently.
Or maybe, just maybe, he believes his own propaganda.
Whatever the case, he is wrong. The video evidence shows it.

Reality check: While referee Terry McAulay and his crew admittedly were brutal on this day, they were right on the mark for ejecting Suh from the game, no matter how the Lions defensive lineman wants to spin it.

And spin it he did.

“I was on top of a guy being pulled down and trying to get off the ground,” Suh said. “You see me pushing his helmet down because I’m trying to remove myself from the situation. And, as I’m getting up, I’m getting pushed ...”
Suh then dropped the doozy that “my intentions were not to kick anybody, as I did not, removing myself.”

Tell that to the welt that Dietrich-Smith probably has on his arm right now.

Asked if he had intentionally stepped on another player, Suh replied: “Not by any means. I understand in this world because of the type of player and person that I am, all eyes are on me. So, why would I do something to jeopardize myself and jeopardize my team first and foremost?

“I don’t do bad things, and I have no intention to hurt somebody. If I want to hurt him, I’m going to hit his quarterback, as I did throughout that game.”

Really? You actually thought you put a beating on Aaron Rodgers? Then why were you credited with just one tackle? Suh’s comments expose the difference between contenders and pretenders —in this case, the defending champion Packers and playoff wannabe Lions.

Suh’s bonehead move could not have come at a worse time.

It’s Thanksgiving. A national television audience was sitting in front of their sets watching football and gorging turkey. The opponent was the Packers, a team that arguably has the largest cache of followers in the NFL.
How bad will the punishment be?
The most memorable incident of stomping came several years ago when Albert Haynesworth, then with the Titans, was suspended five games for bringing his foot down on Dallas centre Andre Gurode back in 2006.

Richard Seymour was involved in a less violent incident when he stomped on the Colts’ Tarik Genn during that same season and received just a $7,500 fine for his actions.

The Lions were their own worst enemies on this day. Quarterback Matthew Stafford threw three picks. His team was penalized 11 times for 82 yards. It was ugly all around.

And nothing was uglier than Ndamukong Suh’s senseless act.

Southpaw7391

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Talk to the hand.
(Well, not mine cause he'll reach out and break it.)
Players seem to fit the image of Detroit.
Nuthin but a bunch of thugs and gangstas.

I'm done being nice to you ....Your a piece of SH** !!!!!!!!!!!!!

You wanna talk crap about Suh, that's fine, I really don't care for his lay today either,
but then you go on to call us fans, and the city of Detroit a "Bunch of Thugs"
Why don't you grow a pair of balls.... Big man talking behind your computer,
tell me have you ever had a date ??
Maybe its time to move out of your parents basement......

You are a pathetic hillbilly, you know NOTHING about class....

To wish grief on a team and its fans, cause you don't like the way the game is played ....

You need to go watch swimming or tennis.... You are not a football fan....

You live in Green Bay .... The Black and Blue division ....

You and your team better get used to the way the game is played....

I suppose you cry every time the Packers play the Bears too don't you ...

Yeah... They breathed on Rogers... God knows he goes down

SO DOES YOU TEAM !!!!!

To all of you "smarter" Packers fans...I wish you Happy Holliday's

To FORGET FARVE ....(Yeah smart name, without Farve your team would've probably been moved years ago, this shows how clueless you really are)

Anyway to sir....I hope someday you grow up .....
with 4000+ post that tells me I'm right, your just a fat POS sitting on his computer
wishing he had the balls to play a sport..... Your a disgrace to the Packer fan base !!!!!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

You wanna talk crap about Suh, that's fine, I really don't care for his lay today either,

To wish grief on a team and its fans, cause you don't like the way the game is played ....

SO DOES YOU TEAM !!!!!

To FORGET FARVE ....(Yeah smart name, without Farve your team would've probably been moved years ago, this shows how clueless you really are)

with 4000+ post that tells me I'm right, your just a fat POS sitting on his computer
wishing he had the balls to play a sport..... Your a disgrace to the Packer fan base !!!!!

Wow....

Thats a blasting and a warning!!

Take it to *** please...no more of this from anyone

You just join yesterday and then attack members of our forum like that? I should suspended you like Suh will be suspended..

Then have the guts to say he cries? Arent you crying cuz he insulted Detroit? Wow, what happens to you when Leno, or Letterman pick on Detroit during Halloween?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score

SO DOES YOU TEAM !!!!!

wow....

Hopefully banned in 3...2...1...

dantastic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
^^Wow! Someone had too much Turkey today. Get a grip dude.

I lost all respect for Suh today. He lost his cool and then told a bold faced lie about it. Clueless.
He looks like a total clown. It reflects badly on the NFL, the Lions and might cost them a playoff spot.

I'd love for RG to sit him for two games and fine him 100,000

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I want to think Suh was a huge source for their loss, and hopefully he can just keep his mouth shut, but we know that aint happening.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
At the end of his press conference Suh twice says that he is a composed player. I would hate to see him when he loses his composure.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Suh can still become a top well respected d-lineman in the NFL. B4t only he can get away from that man-child head (case) coach Schwartz!

That guy is a joke!

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
I think Suh can still become a top well respected d-lineman in the NFL. B4t only he can get away from that man-child head (case) coach Schwartz!

That guy is a joke!

I do blame Schwartz, the Lions weren't known for being dirty till he got there.

Or at least since Alex Karras was there.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score

SO DOES YOU TEAM !!!!!

You think you really know me. Don't you?
Let me explain and show how wrong you are....
"I'm done being nice to you ...."
Darn. I'm soooooo sad and hurt that your done being nice to me.
C'mon Southpaw. After all the posts we've had together with all the laughs through all the years!

"Your a piece of SH** !!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I'm a piece of hush?
What is that?
What is a "piece of SH?"

"Why don't you grow a pair of balls...."
Um, I already got 'em and I'm not exactly sure how to grow another pair.
But one is enough, thanx for your concern.

"Big man talking behind your computer..."
OK you got me there. I could stand to lose a bit of weight. I'm not too fat but a few lbs shed would be nice.
"Talking?" Nope. I'm writing.

"tell me have you ever had a date ??"
Several. Thanx for asking.
Matter of fact I live with my girlfriend and we share a beautiful and awesome house together.

"Maybe its time to move out of your parents basement......"
See above.
BTW both of my parents have died after suffering horrible diseases in their declining years.
Way to be unsympathetic.
Get to know someone before you bring up their parents in conversation you insensitive low class thug.

"You are a pathetic hillbilly, you know NOTHING about class...."
Hillbilly? That really shows how you don't know me.
If you really want to insult me with a label next time try "Hippie tree hugger."
Well I don't waste my time going onto other team message forums and defend the Packers while attacking their members.

"You need to go watch swimming or tennis...."
Well I'd rather do those things.
Only problem is with swimming, either there are too many chemicals in the pool or the natural water (See how I'm a hippie above) is too dirty. But I swim a couple times a year, somewhere anyway.
For tennis, I like playing. I have a hard time finding a partner without paying money for it. I'll work on that though thanx for the reminder.
For watching I don't think we get those cable channels. Do you?
And I'm not really sure where to go watch matches.

"You are not a football fan...."
No. Just a Green Bay Packers one and I get mad when dirty players treat them that way.

"You live in Green Bay"
I live in Wisconsin. If that means that I live in Green Bay when it's a couple hours away then I guess I do live in Green Bay. Awesome!

"The Black and Blue division ...."
Blue is my second favorite color. How did you know?

"You and your team better get used to the way the game is played...."
Me and my team? That means I'm a Green Bay Packer? Hallelujah!
Seriously, you mean like a bunch of dirty, cheap shot thugs the way the Lions play? I'm sure the Packers will be more ready for that next time they play the Lions.

"I suppose you cry every time the Packers play the Bears too don't you ..."
Woah! Hold on there! I'm not that sensitive! Cut me some slack.

"Yeah... They breathed on Rogers... God knows he goes down
SO DOES YOU TEAM !!!!!"
Um, no. The game I watched Rodgers stayed upright.
Oh. Your thinking of last year's game where Rodgers was injured and the Lions won.
Isn't it time you sobered up?
Staying drunk for a year. How do you do that?

"To all of you "smarter" Packers fans...I wish you Happy Holliday's"
Really? The Thanksgiving Holliday is plural now?

"To FORGET FARVE ....(Yeah smart name, without Farve your team would've probably been moved years ago, this shows how clueless you really are)"
Your absolutely right on the money with this one sir.
I had no clue. Not at all. None. That the team was in danger of moving before Favre came along.
Wow. You are sooooo right about that one. Isn't he my fellow Packers fans?

"Anyway to sir....I hope someday you grow up ....."
Sir!? WTF!? Now your going to show me respect? After your tirade and insults against me? Why start now?
Grow up? Why? It's too much fun being a forever teenager.
Ya know, it's never too late to have a happy childhood. You should try it sometime. It's fun.

"with 4000+ post that tells me I'm right, your just a fat POS sitting on his computer"
You forgot the comma in that number.
And I think your right about me sitting on my computer.
Oh silly me. I've been doing it wrong all this time. I should be sitting in front of or at my computer.
Really though, what I do with my time is none of your business.
Do I insult you regarding your free time?

"wishing he had the balls to play a sport....."
As I mentioned above, I play tennis when I get the chance.
And I also tried Ultimate Frisbee this summer and intend to go back.
And I ride my bicycle everywhere when I get a chance either for enjoyment, errands (Even to get groceries), camping trips or to commute other places.
And every summer I manage and play and pitch on a co-ed slow-pitch softball team. The very first year I managed we won the championship.

"Your a disgrace to the Packer fan base !!!!!"
Your right.
So I'm going to leave these boards and stop being a Packers fan.

All in all your post proves my point.
Nuthin' but a bunch of low class thugs rooting for a low class team.
Way to shoot yourself in the foot.
One more thing:
If I pushed your buttons because you live in Detroit and you take pride in your city (Nuthin wrong with that) which has a reputation for being a really bad place, then what do you do to help make it better?
Do you volunteer or work somewhere that helps to contribute to make Detroit, in any way, a more decent place than it's already known for?
Or do you just do your job, collect your pay and go home and sit around and drink beer, watch TV and go to a Packers forum to hurl insults?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

Actually talking about clueless...

If they didnt move in the 70's and 80's they would never move..But the way the by laws are written out, they cant move..

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/commentary/news/story?page=hruby/110131

In fact, Green Bay's bylaws contain two provisions that pretty much prevent relocation: (a) no one can own more than 200,000 shares of the team, which means one person can't make the franchise pull up stakes; (b) if the team is ever sold, all proceeds must go to a foundation for distribution to local charities. (Fun fact: team bylaws used to stipulate that proceeds would be given to a local American Legion post for "the purpose of erecting a proper soldier's memorial.")

So while you were trying to say something to get under the skin, you actually came across looking clueless

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Is there something wrong with this guy mentally? Based on his comments after the game I kinda wonder if there is.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually talking about clueless...

If they didnt move in the 70's and 80's they would never move..But the way the by laws are written out, they cant move..

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/commentary/news/story?page=hruby/110131

So while you were trying to say something to get under the skin, you actually came across looking clueless
I know right?
Thanx for pointing that out to our super sensitive visitor.

I don't think the Packers ever almost moved.
But I heard that they almost ceased to exist in the late 50's/early 60's when they were a big losing team just before Lombardi showed up and turned things around.

The only way that Favre saved the team was by giving the fans back the winning Packers all the way to a Super Bowl win.
And for that we will always be grateful to him, including me, despite my screen name.
A bunch of us are just not too fond of Favre after he left the Packers and went on to do other things.

Members online

Latest posts