Official SB DVD goes on sale next Tuesday

PackMan13x

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I pre-ordered mine WEEKS ago and they refunded the money to my account a couple days ago (****'s.com, blu-ray). I don't know why, but I sure am annoyed and I'm not sure if it's coming or not. I wish I would have waited!

LAG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I purchased the DVD from Shopko today and watched it all. Excellent work most of us have already seen on NFL Network, Sports Center and NFL Live, but with added bling from the sidelines and nice musical background. Treasured memories for a lifetime.

Jordy Nelson and James Jones had big plays in the playoffs. We have to keep both of those guys.

The road to Championship number 14 is underway.

GO PACK GO!

LAG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I did not see the Blu-Ray version in the Shopko, where I live. They had an aisle display of just the DVD version.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
nothing like a bottle of booze and the packers SB dvd to make my night.

cue the drunken tears and phone calls at 1 am about how happy I am that they won.

OP
OP
neilfii

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
Just a little jealous; mine's not here yet. I hope you enjoy it nearly as much as the day it happened.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
picked mine up today at Best Buy... still got my other one on the way in the mail... gonna return one... I needed it today!!!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
THAT IS AWESOME DREW!
Great great great post!!!!!!!!

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Just ordered mine on Blu-ray today for $25 on Amazon. This is gonna be a LOOOOOOOOONNNNG 2 days.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If someone can help me, I need an answer:

Is it worth it for me?

I've seen all the sound FX already aired on NFL Network about all the playoffs. I've seen road to the SB, I've seen all sportcenters, pregame and after game shows. I have the entire SB on 720p. I've already seen Greene talking to Matthews on the sidelines, Driver talking etc...

I don't have much money, it's 2.5x more expensive for me than it is for you guys.

So... If you were in my position, would you buy it?

LAG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If someone can help me, I need an answer:

Is it worth it for me?

I've seen all the sound FX already aired on NFL Network about all the playoffs. I've seen road to the SB, I've seen all sportcenters, pregame and after game shows. I have the entire SB on 720p. I've already seen Greene talking to Matthews on the sidelines, Driver talking etc...

I don't have much money, it's 2.5x more expensive for me than it is for you guys.

So... If you were in my position, would you buy it?

You already have about 95% of what is on the DVD so at 2.5x the cost, I say no not worth it, unless of course you want it all on one nice looking DVD package.

FWIW, I have not checked out the extra content on mine yet because my remote control is missing and I can't get to it off the player control. So, there is more content there.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
is there one narrative main piece (with booming nfl film voiceover), or is it just random clips?

amazon has bumped up my shipping arrival estimate yaaaah (shouldve just bought it off the shelf in the first place!)

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does the content look HD or does it look like DVD quality on Blu-Ray?

picked mine up today at Best Buy... still got my other one on the way in the mail... gonna return one... I needed it today!!!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Members online

Latest posts