Official Game Day Thread: Saints @ Packers - 9/8: Win 42 - 34

Who will NBC choose for the Thursday NFL Kickoff?

• Total voters

engelke

Cheesehead
Reaction score
c'mon, lets get Driver one more catch. i want to see him break the yardage record tonight

PackersXLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Walden, Bush have really stepped it up. When you think about it guys, the packers defense has only given up two touchdowns, and stopped the saints from getting three - that's a win. If it wasn't for the tackling i'd say they played pretty good considering who theyr'e up against..

and regardless of that block in that back on that last return by Cobb, he almost broke another one. This kid is going to be a season changer...if he ever gets to return a kick off

SaintsWillWin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Walden, Bush have really stepped it up. When you think about it guys, the packers defense has only given up two touchdowns, and stopped the saints from getting three - that's a win. If it wasn't for the tackling i'd say they played pretty good considering who theyr'e up against..

and regardless of that block in that back on that last return by Cobb, he almost broke another one. This kid is going to be a season changer...if he ever gets to return a kick off

If not for Colston fumble, would have been a different game

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers are looking good on both sides of the ball! How about our running game! Some Starks!!! Sweetness!!! I got happy paws!!! What a year we are gonna have!

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score
AJ Hawk has looked absolutely horrible tonight.
looks out of shape or something, hopefully he can get it together.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good game Packers

Don't feel so bad about your Saints. You guys just keep coming back, you keep trying and I like that. I can respect that. But I kind of get the feeling the Packers are playing cat and mouse with the Saints. There were so many times when this game could of been a blowout. I think they will recover from this game and have a good year. Who knows, we may meet again in the NFC Championship game. You guys keep your head up.

....and I must remind myself the game is not over yet.

Latest posts