Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Vikings 11/21: WIN 31 - 3

Eclipse612

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol this is the best play JB ever did in a Packer uniform. Ship him to Hollywood right away :)

Havners Heroes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That call on 3rd and 1 was awesome, it was like a flashback to the 60s play action Starr to Dowler plays. This game is great.

Eclipse612

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol can we really be mad at him anymore? In the end, he's making the NFC North a two-team race, while everybody thought the Vikings would have been in the hunt too. We can welcome him back and retire his jersey tomorrow...

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL, an absolute beat down and the Vikings defense gets all fired up about stopping 2nd stringers LOL

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I don't care what their QB thinks. Their D won't get the pressure they once did. Their O line will let the old man get battered like Aunt Jemima Pancake mix. Their fans will get quiet after the first quarter. Their Coach will whine and complain and make bone headed decisions. The Pack in a decisive win. 31 - 14.

I guess I gave the Vikings too much credit!:derisive:

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That call on 3rd and 1 was awesome, it was like a flashback to the 60s play action Starr to Dowler plays. This game is great.

You nailed it. I have been thinking of that for years. Boyd Dowler worked as an electrical supply salesman in the off season. That's how my dad met him when I was in Vietnam.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats to the entire Packer team for just dominating that game! It looked a little rusty in the first few minutes, I think that was just coming off the BYE week. Once they found their game rhythm, it was all Packers from there out. EVERYONE looked good out there and contributed something to that win, even Matt Flynn! I'm so proud of this team for turning around what could of been a losing season due to injuries. There is a spirit to this team, it cannot be denied. So proud of everyone, I just can't say it enough!!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The best part of the game to me was the look on BF's face for most of the 2nd half. He looked like he didn't care.

My prediction? NFL met with Jen Sterger early in the week. I think a decision was made. I think if there was no punishment, it would have been stated publicly. Therefore, BF is going to be suspended and the NFL wanted to wait after the marquee Packer/Viking game. I see BF getting suspended for 2 games. I think he would rather retire than face that, or, more likely, will announce tomorrow that he has a major injury that requires surgery and he is done.

I am still think Chilly will not be the HC for another game. They played poorly and the teammates were fighting on the sidelines. There are some major issues on the team and it won't get better with the coaching structure as it is.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Atlanta is going to be tough. We will lose one of these road games I feel but it will just refocus the team.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts