Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Steelers 12/20: LOSS 37 - 36

Ted's Zombie Army

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man that drive was ugly but effective. How many yards after the catch on that drive. The receivers are earning the check today.

gopackgopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Where was the brain trust on not using any of the timeouts on D to save some time for our Offense. Do they think they can carry them over to the 2nd half?????????????????

Zeppelinelite51

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol they are talkin about packers kickin a field goal form taht far? LMAO Crosby couldnt make one from the 5 yard line

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Down by 7... I'm not feeling too good. Crosby couldn't make a kick to save his life so all drives has to be touchdowns. Maybe that will motivate our offense to do better.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Apparently everyone on GB's d is a baby. Seriously, is Matthews the only person who makes plays and can make it through a whole game???

Zeppelinelite51

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I sincerely hope you are just kidding around and being a smartass, And dont seriously think Crosby is good

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im not mad I was asking a question. But you are sorely wrong about him being a "great" kicker..he is subpar

I just think that people are way too fast to criticise Mason Crosby, I just wish people like us Packer fans would get behind him a bit more and support him.

We have him till the end of the season!

Staff online

Latest posts