Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Bears - 1/23 - NFC Championship Game: WIN 21 - 14

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you could keep that jersey in the same room your watching the game hanging up on the wall

lol a couple weeks ago I bought a Mario Williams game worn jersey and it stunk like my gym bag from college, it was disgusting. I had it by the TV where I watch games and everyone that walked by commented on how nasty it smelled. At least my jersey isnt as bad.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
guy I got a problem, the jersey I have been wearing since the Giants game stinks.... Do I continue to wear that jersey or switch to another one?

I say wear it too!!!

I want that bad boy to be standing on his own come Feb 6th!!!

Standing on his own and cheering 'GOOOOOO PACK GO!!!!"

:drinks:

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I vote WEAR IT.
I agree with LC... spray it with some Fabreze, and wear it til we finish down in Dallas here!

Welcome LombardiChick by the way!

The Packers and Steelers are the exact same Vegas favorites right now. At least at Bodog.

Both the Packers, and Steelers are favored by 3 1/2 points, and are -115.
The moneyline on both of us is -190.... which means if you just bet on the Packers or Steelers to win the game, your odds are having to bet for example, 190 just to win 100. On the flipside, you can bet on the Bears or the Jets and get +165 on your money. And that was +170 10 minutes ago... can't believe it changed that fast since I placed my wager 15 minutes ago!

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
ivo Wear it. We need all the luck we can get since we are going against the luckiest team in the league. I got my jersey tucked away in the closet ready to wear for gameday. Actually all week long I have been wearing different Packers jerseys.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
I agree! NEVER break a streak when it's winning!

btw, welcome LombardiChick!!! (((Hugs)))

Thank you (((((Kitten)))))!! You rock! OMG, there are women here, cool women who love the Packers and kick butt. This is awesome!! (I came from ESPN - there are about two female Pack fans there, that board is such a troll magnet.)

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Teddy Bruschi picks the Bears to win, pretty sure he has chosen against the Packers every round.

Not that his opinion matters, but lets prove him wrong again!

The dude did have a stroke. Apparently it's affecting his higher brain functions. Just saying.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Bears reporter asks Rodgers "You played the bears, they let you in, what do you expect this time around" Wow, kind of a subtle insult near the end of the video.

Video Gallery

Members online

Latest posts