Official Bears thread for Christmas

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
I think the Packers clinch the #1 seed Saturday if the Seahawks upset the Niners at home. Not out of the question either. Seattle has been tough lately and are much tougher in Seattle. And have beaten SF I believe the last 5 or 6 times in Seattle.

So, we'll see in a few days too. Not sure how much a Seattle win would impact the Packers plans for Sunday night. It is Christmas and I think they may want to give the fans a win. But, it would take the pressure off for sure if homefield was already clinched and if Rodgers was getting beat up due to o line injuries they could throw in Flynn.
I would rather we just clinch it ourselves with a win.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
This game is going to come down to one thing. How does our O line hold up. If they hold We blow up the bears because after last week we have something to prove. If the O line struggles ????

Exactly what I am looking at for tomorrow. The Bears always manage to bring it against us, I don't think this will be an easy game. How the O-Line plays may tell us a lot about what we are in store for in the playoffs.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I wish the game was today. Grandkids coming in tomorrow evening and will be opening presents when the game kicks off.
Always a delema. My wife booked us on a cruise to Cabo on new years day. If we win Sunday, no big deal but..... otherwise I am not getting on that boat till I see the game. I am not trusting that anything will be open when we first board until after the lifeboat drill. Never wanted to take the damn cruise anyway.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Exactly what I am looking at for tomorrow. The Bears always manage to bring it against us, I don't think this will be an easy game. How the O-Line plays may tell us a lot about what we are in store for in the playoffs.
Yes, all these young studs are worried about the D and they should really be concerned with ARoges circle of enforcers. I find it funny how the talking heads on TV talk about his production going down but do not equate it to the increasing injuries on the O line.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Always a delema. My wife booked us on a cruise to Cabo on new years day. If we win Sunday, no big deal but..... otherwise I am not getting on that boat till I see the game. I am not trusting that anything will be open when we first board until after the lifeboat drill. Never wanted to take the damn cruise anyway.
Should have done the Fox River cruise when you were in GB. That may have shut her up sated her desire until after the SB.

Packfan14

Cheesehead
Reaction score
off topic but about the game; i've been playing with the iheartradio app on my phone and found WIBA 101.5 out of Milwaukee and researched that they do GB games. this might be a dumb question, but do they play the game thru online listening or am i gonna have to deal with collinsworthless on nbc?

PackFanatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
off topic but about the game; i've been playing with the iheartradio app on my phone and found WIBA 101.5 out of Milwaukee and researched that they do GB games. this might be a dumb question, but do they play the game thru online listening or am i gonna have to deal with collinsworthless on nbc?

Iheart does NOT play the game live. I tried last weekend as well. actually 101.5 WIBA is in Madistan not Milwaukee just so you know.

PackFanatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The bears "D" is suspect at best. Yes, they were on a roll but with injuries to Cutler, and using an untested QB ( only threw 2 passes) Forte, Barber, Hester ( ankle will not be at peak performance) Briggs, ( ankle will be slower IF he plays), I do see the pressure on the QB. Giving the loss to the chefs last week, I told my wife that maybe since the Pack has a 3 game lead (if you will) that maybe McCarthy wanted to give the ultimate in Christmas presents to the fans. The NCF Championship game a Lambeau. I am be off base but after watching the game last weekend, that was not the Packers. They did nothing to show me it was our team on the field. You WILL see a different team tonight. 31-13 GO PACK GO ! ! !

Packfan14

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Iheart does NOT play the game live. I tried last weekend as well. actually 101.5 WIBA is in Madistan not Milwaukee just so you know.

haha oops, thats what i get for searching with Milwaukee. but that sucks, guess its like baseball gotta pay the nfl some $$.

PackFanatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
haha oops, thats what i get for searching with Milwaukee. but that sucks, guess its like baseball gotta pay the nfl some $$.

Of course it is all about the money lol ! Well, Merry Christmas to you and all on our great forum.

GO PACK GO ! ! !

Barrysghost

Un-catchable
Reaction score
Good luck Packers on crushing She-cago tonight. My first Xmas gift was playoffs for the Lions, make my second a Bears losing season.

Mighty Mike 77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi, i do have a maybe stupid question, but do the Packers have they're homefield advantage for the playoffs already in the books?

Here in Germany the ain't that much infornation 'bout that fact...

If they do, let the farm team do the job and stop thinking about the rebound or the two games loosing streak and be focussed on preparing for the playoff .....

If not, give us fans a gift and make sure, Lambeau Field is facing the playoffs ....

Best wishes from Kaiserslautern/Germany and a merry, merry christmas everyone.

D

Dan115

Hi, i do have a maybe stupid question, but do the Packers have they're homefield advantage for the playoffs already in the books?

Here in Germany the ain't that much infornation 'bout that fact...

If they do, let the farm team do the job and stop thinking about the rebound or the two games loosing streak and be focussed on preparing for the playoff .....

If not, give us fans a gift and make sure, Lambeau Field is facing the playoffs ....

Best wishes from Kaiserslautern/Germany and a merry, merry christmas everyone.

Need one more victory to a sure home field advantage through the playoffs.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Time to go get a Baar Rug for the wall. Thought the Hawks were going to help us out. But we are going to have to do it ourselves. If we can't beat third string starters at home. Divisional game or not, we don't deserve fist seed.

Time to put on the war paint and begin the rituals. Christmas is over, ITS TIME FOR FOOTBALL!!!!!!

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just got done placing my wagers for the game tonight.
Packers are a 14-point favorite.
The over/under is 42, which I find a bit high since A) even with Jennings and a better OL, Rodgers has not put up big #'s vs Chicago in wintertime, and B) Bears offense is playing their 3rd strong QB, RB, and basically WRs.... our defense SHOULD keep them totally out of the end zone, coming off the embarrassment last week in KC.

Of course, I thought we could shutout the crappy Chiefs offense too who was missing their stud Jamaal Charles, and we let them have their season high in yards and time of possession. So maybe our defense is really thaaat bad....

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Just got done placing my wagers for the game tonight.
Packers are a 14-point favorite.
The over/under is 42, which I find a bit high since A) even with Jennings and a better OL, Rodgers has not put up big #'s vs Chicago in wintertime, and B) Bears offense is playing their 3rd strong QB, RB, and basically WRs.... our defense SHOULD keep them totally out of the end zone, coming off the embarrassment last week in KC.

Of course, I thought we could shutout the crappy Chiefs offense too who was missing their stud Jamaal Charles, and we let them have their season high in yards and time of possession. So maybe our defense is really thaaat bad....
Picket still out, Neal questionable, bright side is Bishop is back. so D line is going to be thin. All the RB's are back.
I'ts a balmy December night in Green Bay, temp is only going to be 35 at kick off. Air ARoge and Co. Should be in business if the O line can hold.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zombo is inactive.
They really were pissed off at him blowing containment TWICE at the end of the game last week. They put him in for Walden and Zombo gave up his edge and allowed the crappy Chiefs to run the clock out.
Hard to believe he's totally benched. Wow.

We need a legit guy there please this off-season.....

D

Dan115

They really were pissed off at him blowing containment TWICE at the end of the game last week. They put him in for Walden and Zombo gave up his edge and allowed the crappy Chiefs to run the clock out.
Hard to believe he's totally benched. Wow.

We need a legit guy there please this off-season.....

I was wondering why.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Awwww what a sweet wife!! She's new to all this Packer fanaticism....I'm sure the next time she surprises you with a nice gift,..she'll know to check the Packer schedule!!!! ;)

Members online

Latest posts