No Bear Trolls Yet? Show Yourself!

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, just surprised no bear trolling going on on here yet. The Bears do have to beat the Lions at least once this year to help the cause.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Give it time.
And check the "Smack Talk" area.
They may show up there or things could get moved over there.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I will simulate being a bear troll

You guys aren't worth a ****. Rodgers is just lucky we had a couple of off games last year. The Steelers gave you that game. Cam Newton almost beat you. We are going to kick your *** so bad.........

was that any good?

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score

You guys aren't worth a ****. Rodgers is just lucky we had a couple of off games last year. The Steelers gave you that game. Cam Newton almost beat you. We are going to kick your *** so bad.........

was that any good?

Throw in the retarded "BEAR DOWN" line and maybe a jab at Collins and it looks pretty accurate.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score

was that any good?

That was decent. After dealing with Steeler's trolls I think I can manage Bears.

Packers just won a Super Bowl and beat you to it. Would be the best response to the first statement.

Rodgers caught Urlacher when Urlacher could of won them the game.

Didn't seem like the Steelers gave it to us, why would Roelthisberger throw that interception, and Matthews just got lucky right?

Wait till you go against Cam.

Nah ah, Packers going to wipe the floor with you, but don't tell Cutler that or he might just go in the corner and cry. Again.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Funny story,

I work with a guy who is a rabid bears fan and we are always doing things to get at each other. last year when the bears won the first game I came into my office and there were 8x11 printouts of the bears logo everywhere. I was finding them for weeks. After we beat them in the championship game I put a Green Bay Packers license plate frame on his car. He didn't notice it for a week.

Yesterday I went into the mens room to take a leak and I look down in the ****** and there is the G logo, LMAO. One of the maintenance guys who is a Steelers fan told me he is going to be re-tileing the guys office Friday. I have been trying like hell to find a 12x12 vinyl G logo floor tile so I can have him put it in the middle of the guys new floor.

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
My simulation of a Bears fan.
"You guys aren't very nice. We are a lot better than you guys even if you keep beating us. Jay Cutler is way better than Rodgers because he told us so. Stop being mean to us because we are the Bears and we are really, really good because we won that one Super Bowl...BLAH BLAH BLAH.....

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
"Clay Matthews is on Steroids and Aaron Rodgers is a ******, BEAR DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

-typical bears fan

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
They will come. I think many of them are still smarting from last seas0n's NFC Championship game or they are just not feeling very confident.

I miss that Bearrrrrrs guy.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bear down sounds like someone announcing they are about to take a bowel movement.

One explained the meaning of that phrase after I inquired about it. To me, it sounds like they have a player (one of the Bears) down on the field. That is if the phrase is to be taken literally.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They are pretty upset with what happened last week, and well... the NFC championship last year. GO PACK GO!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Not like they can really smack talk. I mean......we won the freaking SB last year and trounced them in their house in the NFCCG. They got nothing...oh wait, they won the NFC North Division. Oooohh....Aaahhhhhh.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Not like they can really smack talk. I mean......we won the freaking SB last year and trounced them in their house in the NFCCG. They got nothing...oh wait, they won the NFC North Division. Oooohh....Aaahhhhhh.

At least thats all they got. Could you imagine if the the Packers had the NFC North, NFCCG, and SB, Bears would be whining how they were underdogs and fought hard to be where they got. Instead their title of best in NFC was trounced by the Pack.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I hope they keep it to the minimum on the trolling and arguing, and don't go over board like Steeler fans did over the Super Bowl.

Fans that don't argue who's got the better team, and fans that will say "You beat us fair and square" can be the most likable in the league.

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it seems as the team that wins the most has the worst trolling. I mean before this year I hadn't heard anything from the lions in 2o years!

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Well come to think about it, they got severely burned by a super pass heavy offense, and they are about to play another super pass heavy offense.

LOL someone told me today they thought Cutler would have had a huge game against the Saints LMAO