Announcement New Site Layout is Active

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
Just wondering if it's necessary to give someone a negative mark on their rating. It's like being branded with the "Scarlet Letter" for committing the worst of all sins. Instead of sending any of our fellow Packer fan/forum buddies into therepay for the "scarlet letter", why don't we save that for someone who probably deserves it. Suggestion: Have a "troll" icon and give the beligerent fan form an opposing team the mark. IMHO...Love GreenBayGal.

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yah...I can't access the "P" in the up and down keyboard ever,...its very strange so i usually type with it turned sideways..and last night it was doing its weird thing again.. if I turned it sideways the keyboard wouldn't show...I rebooted it, and now its working fine.
It does that every once in awhile... Droid2 Global

I couldn't spell "phone" and figured tapatalk would be easier! :)

Time for a new phone maybe? :p

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if it's necessary to give someone a negative mark on their rating. It's like being branded with the "Scarlet Letter" for committing the worst of all sins. Instead of sending any of our fellow Packer fan/forum buddies into therepay for the "scarlet letter", why don't we save that for someone who probably deserves it. Suggestion: Have a "troll" icon and give the beligerent fan form an opposing team the mark. IMHO...Love GreenBayGal.

I am definitely going through a list of ideas for more icons to rate posts. Troll is a good suggestion and will add it to the list. :)

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Time for a new phone maybe? :p

I'm waiting to get the new iphone!! But first that necklace in my avatar..priorities!

Troll alerts would be a great idea!!! Make the Green around their avatar blink!! hehehe!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I DO need therapy!!! :confused smiley here: ...AND a new phone..and laptop for Pete's sake!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I DO need therapy!!! :confused smiley here: ...AND a new phone..and laptop for Pete's sake!

Pete?? Dirty name here

He was someone that tried to screw with me, but I figured him out with his 1st post under Sampson smash..Tried to pretend to be a girl...Wonder if his wife knows he likes to play dress up??

Yeah that was bad..but I could be worse???

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another small header update for those who didn't notice. :) Maybe it is time I stop messing with the site??? :p

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
It has been on for a very long time. I am just advertising that a little better now. :) let me know how well it works on your kindle fire.

It works great using tapatalk for the Kindle fire. I think tapatalk makes it even more accesible and easy to use. The only thing I haven't found on that format is the ability to click on the like icons at the bottom right of each post.

Members online

Latest posts