Announcement New Site Layout is Active

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I like it too... thanks neilfii for taking the words out of my mouth and posting them robdog!

I could write a little story about the members and give everyone a shout out! hehehehe:sneaky:

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The shoutbox is back and working. Also, I know that change can be rough on some folks, and I left the old layouts in place if you want to go back to those and use them. In the bottom gray box, under "Important Site Links", click on "Packer Forum Primary" and the theme selector will appear. You can select the older layout if you wish to use that.

Also, don't be afraid to leave some negative feedback of things you might not like. I can certainly work to make things a little nicer and easier on the eyes.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I really like it. I'm also glad you added tapatalk. Now I can easily use the forum on my Kindle Fire.

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really like it. I'm also glad you added tapatalk. Now I can easily use the forum on my Kindle Fire.

It has been on for a very long time. I am just advertising that a little better now. :) let me know how well it works on your kindle fire.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Some things need to remain secret IluvGB
I would never tell any secrets... if I had any!! I was just meaning...I've been on here long enough to tell a story of sorts
and name everyone within that story to give a shout out too.. neilfii
I like the row of expressive images.
I like them too.....to a point...someone is being a little too giving of some...MADFACE

robdog just wondering if you can incorporate some of the old smileys... I noticed that you can't access them if you qoute someone.. also... is there a way you can show that the people are online in the thread like way back when...on tapatalk there is a green dot next to the ones that are online. It would be nice to see in threads, and not have to got back on the main page.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
robdog... omg..i'm loving this new feature!(the one alerting...NOT the other...ahem...)

The new rating system.. please explain!

there are 3 sets of #'s...the first is what i think is the "likes" we got before the change...then there is a middle #
and the 3rd is in red..and unfortunately I know all to well that its the "old moldy" button you added.
How I regret mentioning I better not get all those... :mad:

ANYHOO'S.. what is the middle # for??? Or am I going to be sorry for asking!! :p

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
robdog just wondering if you can incorporate some of the old smileys... I noticed that you can't access them if you qoute someone.. also... is there a way you can show that the people are online in the thread like way back when...on tapatalk there is a green dot next to the ones that are online. It would be nice to see in threads, and not have to got back on the main page.

:eek::mad: I can access them?

Why do you need to know if someone is online? Stalking?

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
you can acess the smileys when you qoute someone?!?
I can't..the only way I can make one is old school.. which isnt workin now of course...
am I the only one that likes to see who's online???
not stalking...its just nice not to have to look on the main oage..my keyboard is messing uo. .. lol

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IluvGB I can work on getting the online status to show next to a users name. The number ratings will tell you how many positive/neutral/negative ratings you are receiving. I am very wary of the neutral and negative ratings, but I am giving it a try to see how it works out.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
ahh....i've not seen how to give a neutral..i'm on taoatalk... obviously the letter before "q" is not working!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
you can acess the smileys when you qoute someone?!?
I can't..the only way I can make one is old school.. which isnt workin now of course...
am I the only one that likes to see who's online???
not stalking...its just nice not to have to look on the main oage..my keyboard is messing uo. .. lol

Yes

See.....

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Yes

See.....

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
:eek: wow...it must be on my laptop then. I thought I'd fire up the desktop to check it out.
alrighty then... I withdraw that suggestion!

BUT... I would like to have my old :blinky: smiley back! lol

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
yah...I can't access the "P" in the up and down keyboard ever,...its very strange so i usually type with it turned sideways..and last night it was doing its weird thing again.. if I turned it sideways the keyboard wouldn't show...I rebooted it, and now its working fine.
It does that every once in awhile... Droid2 Global

I couldn't spell "phone" and figured tapatalk would be easier! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts