New guy here... AND Seahawk fan

seameat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey cheese heads!!!!

How about them Seahawks!!!! Totally blew my mind, that's for sure.

Anyway, just wanted to stop by, say hello and hope you guys win BIG Sunday, for two reasons.

1. I absolutely HATE the Eagles and I want them to go away.

2. I would MUCH rather see the Seahawks play the Bears next week as opposed to playing the Falcons.

Nothing would make me happier than seeing Rodgers throw down and beat the crap out of the Eagles D.

Good luck guys. I'll be rooting hard core for ya'll! Just want to see a good game - with no injuries!!!!!

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, the Packers need to only be concerned about the Eagle right now.

But not me! I'd love to see the NFC Championship game in Seattle!

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hey cheese heads!!!!

How about them Seahawks!!!! Totally blew my mind, that's for sure.

Anyway, just wanted to stop by, say hello and hope you guys win BIG Sunday, for two reasons.

1. I absolutely HATE the Eagles and I want them to go away.

2. I would MUCH rather see the Seahawks play the Bears next week as opposed to playing the Falcons.

Nothing would make me happier than seeing Rodgers throw down and beat the crap out of the Eagles D.

Good luck guys. I'll be rooting hard core for ya'll! Just want to see a good game - with no injuries!!!!!

Thanks for good wishes from you. The Seahawks were awesome today. Playoffs just raise players intensity and you guys sure had that in spades today. The run by Lynch belongs in the HOF. Soldier Field is near lake Michigan, so you should have thousands of kindred spirits with you (Sea gulls).
Your QB was a Packer and a damn nice guy.

Just keep this thought in mind :chisux:

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome! I love to see other fans on here talking and giving a new perspective.

Ignore some of the posters they like to give the seahawks a hard time due to our history. Actually our franchise have alot of history and similarities and seem to work together on trades and deals more often than any other team in the league it seems like.

Are you from seattle?

OP
OP
S

seameat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome! I love to see other fans on here talking and giving a new perspective.

Ignore some of the posters they like to give the seahawks a hard time due to our history. Actually our franchise have alot of history and similarities and seem to work together on trades and deals more often than any other team in the league it seems like.

Are you from seattle?

LOL, no worries... I have been a Seahawks fan for decades so I am used to ribbing. What makes it worse is that no, I am not from Seattle, I am from friggin Phoenix!

And no way am I a Cardinals fan, not even a little, as I am sure no one here is a fan after being robbed in the post season as ya'll did.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
LOL, no worries... I have been a Seahawks fan for decades so I am used to ribbing. What makes it worse is that no, I am not from Seattle, I am from friggin Phoenix!

And no way am I a Cardinals fan, not even a little, as I am sure no one here is a fan after being robbed in the post season as ya'll did.

Friggin Phoenix? Why sir, I live in Phoenix and went to the Card-Packer wildcard game last January. You are right...friggin Phoeix, I hate this town. LOL I live in Green Bay but I am spending my winters lately in friggin Phoenix to see my sons who are in medical school. If school and work did not occupy them 12 month a year, they would be spending their summers with me in Green Bay like they did for years when they were younger. I raised them correctly...they are in love with the city of Green Bay and the Green Bay Packers.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Now we know the Packers are gonna win for sure. Because us winning would mean the Seahawks will face the Bears and we all know the Bears are just THAT lucky.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Sorry, can't knock 'em anymore. It doesn't matter what their record is, they knocked out the SB defending champs.

Congrats man.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Now we know the Packers are gonna win for sure. Because us winning would mean the Seahawks will face the Bears and we all know the Bears are just THAT lucky.

I read something today by a writer for ESPN who has started calling them the Chicago Ming Ding Xiong.*

* Mandarin for "bears whose outcome is decided by fate or luck"