Lets not get Overconfident now.

L

Lunchboxer

Packers still have to win sunday.

This game worries me the most because it seems like an easy win.

Tampa Bay last year anyone. When it was a sure fire win turned into a Loss.

Even with the Cowboys QB hurt they still have some talent left like Dez Bryant a dangerous Return man considering our ST woes if the ST plays like crap he would return few to the house.

If the Pack played like they did Against the Jets we will win hands down. But i hope it does not go their heads that they can win.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think the team has a good head on their shoulders, everyone is stepping up EXACTLY when they need too. I also get the feeling that none of them are really over-confident, just taking the "this is the game we have to play TODAY" approach.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Yes, Lets!

You want me to be under confident? Nope. Don't want to spend the rest of week feeling negative.

If you don't want the Player's to be over confident-----send them an email.:jester:

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packers still have to win sunday.

Tampa bay last year anyone. When it was a sure fire win turned into a loss.

Even with the cowboys qb hurt they still have some talent left like dez bryant a dangerous return man considering our st woes if the st plays like crap he would return few to the house.

If the pack played like they did against the jets we will win hands down. But i hope it does not go their heads that they can win.

this^^^^

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Yes, Lets!

You want me to be under confident? Nope. Don't want to spend the rest of week feeling negative.

If you don't want the Player's to be over confident-----send them an email.:jester:

Then don't feel negative. There's plenty of reason to feel positive about this years Packers team without getting to the point where you're OVERconfident, arrogant and cocky.

We haven't won anything yet. We haven't made the playoffs yet. There's still a lot of football to be played and we have three other teams in our division that are still very much alive in the playoff race. Until that changes, there's no reason for Packers fans to be boastful, cocky or to write any of our future opponents off. Be positive, but also be realistic and have some humility.

Remember, Tampa Bay got their first win of the season against us last season. There's no reason to think we're just going to steam roll over the Cowboys this week or the Vikings two weeks later. The Jets were over-confident going into last week, and look how that turned out. Don't think it can't happen to us as well.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers still have to win sunday.

Tampa Bay last year anyone. When it was a sure fire win turned into a Loss.

Even with the Cowboys QB hurt they still have some talent left like Dez Bryant a dangerous Return man considering our ST woes if the ST plays like crap he would return few to the house.

If the Pack played like they did Against the Jets we will win hands down. But i hope it does not go their heads that they can win.

I am HIGH as a freakin' KITE after that WIN against the JETS!!! HELL YEA GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was worried about that too, now is not the time to get overconfident. I have very very positive feelings for this game, but it is important to stay mentally focused. I think this team is much smarter than that. They seem to have found a spark in the darkness that is lighting the way.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I still find the Pack as trying to be a bit humble. Like I have been thinking in the predictions of the next few games, I want to say the fans just want to say the Packers may lose any game that could be competitive.

I do hope the Packers light a fire for themselves.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Until I see the offense do something in the 4th I will not be sure of ANY game no matter who it is

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Then don't feel negative. There's plenty of reason to feel positive about this years Packers team without getting to the point where you're OVERconfident, arrogant and cocky.

We haven't won anything yet. We haven't made the playoffs yet. There's still a lot of football to be played and we have three other teams in our division that are still very much alive in the playoff race. Until that changes, there's no reason for Packers fans to be boastful, cocky or to write any of our future opponents off. Be positive, but also be realistic and have some humility.

Remember, Tampa Bay got their first win of the season against us last season. There's no reason to think we're just going to steam roll over the Cowboys this week or the Vikings two weeks later. The Jets were over-confident going into last week, and look how that turned out. Don't think it can't happen to us as well.
What the hell did you score in reading comprehension on your SAT? You so misunderstood what I wrote in a response to a nervous nellie, that you insinuate that I'm boastful and cocky. Better to keep your mouth shut and just let me think you are stupid, than say something to prove you are. And just HTF do you know that the Jets were overconfident? Talk to the team shrinks? That was a boring post. Don't waste my time...please.

You say we haven't won anything yet....really, wow, I didn't know that.
You say we haven't made the playoff's yet...really. I didn't know that.
There is still a lot of football to be played....uh, how many cliches can you put in a short note.
We have 3 foot ball teams in our division which are very much alive...that would be news to the reporters in those cities.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
What the hell did you score in reading comprehension on your SAT? You so misunderstood what I wrote in a response to a nervous nellie, that you insinuate that I'm boastful and cocky. Better to keep your mouth shut and just let me think you are stupid, than say something to prove you are. And just HTF do you know that the Jets were overconfident? Talk to the team shrinks? That was a boring post. Don't waste my time...please.

There is still a lot of football to be played....uh, how many cliches can you put in a short note.
We have 3 foot ball teams in our division which are very much alive...that would be news to the reporters in those cities.

Haha, WOW.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
What the hell did you score in reading comprehension on your SAT? You so misunderstood what I wrote in a response to a nervous nellie, that you insinuate that I'm boastful and cocky. Better to keep your mouth shut and just let me think you are stupid, than say something to prove you are.

:banghead:Are you at it again??? Can't you play nice newcomer?

And just HTF do you know that the Jets were overconfident? Talk to the team shrinks? That was a boring post. Don't waste my time...please.

I enjoyed the post, and maybe he used his "Reading Comprehension" to read between the lines and notice rash challenges, a 20 yard fake punt, alternating DB's, and other scenarios that can point to a bit of overconfidence.

Is anything false? and if it was so boring why re-post it? The guy's just saying that last time we were feeling real good we got beat by Tampa Bay. Now play nice!
:rules2:

njpackersfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am posting this due to my superstitions of game wins/losses vs predictions.

Cowboys will take GB by 7. Even with a backup QB. And I don't see Clay with any sacks.:happy0005:

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I do expect a Packers victory, but I don't think we will blow Dallas out of the water and there is always the chance that the Cowboys could upset the Packers. I agree, we should be confident, but not overconfident.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

You sure have made some friends..

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
personal attacks are a no no. Lets keep that in mind people. :rules2:

Members online

Latest posts