Lacy Needs an Awesome Nick-Name

OP
OP
Chicocheese

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, I know we all love our Packers but my god some of you are just a little too serious. "He doesn't need one" , "It's too early". What if we just had fun coming up with goofy, cool, awesome nick names for a RB that I think we can all agree will bee in GB for a long time. This isn't a presidential election, it isn-t official and it won't have lasting consequenses. I doubt it will even get to Lacy or an annoucer that some fans are coming up with nici names. Jesus H. Christ.

All that being said, I DID like "The Greatful Dreads." And will add my own. How about " The Wisconsin Wrecking Ball." Haha!

Reaction score
I think we're so "in shock" at the fact that we now have a running game because its been awhile and leading the way is a pretty damn hard-nosed strong "bust through a brick wall" type back who astonishingly lasted as long as he did in the draft for us to "steal" and yeah, I know we're not even half way through the season, but a lot of us are impressed and excited with his performance, thus far. I know I am! Giving him a nickname or not? I don't know, but it's a "fun" thread, so I'll continue to play and add yet another personal choice, "old school" blast from the past reset:

Remember the Roller Derby years? The Bay Area Bombers? Eddie Lacy.....BAY AREA BAMMER

jaybadger82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, I know we all love our Packers but my god some of you are just a little too serious. "He doesn't need one" , "It's too early". What if we just had fun coming up with goofy, cool, awesome nick names for a RB that I think we can all agree will bee in GB for a long time. This isn't a presidential election, it isn-t official and it won't have lasting consequenses. I doubt it will even get to Lacy or an annoucer that some fans are coming up with nici names. Jesus H. Christ.

Some people are just turds. Maybe they lack creativity and humor. Maybe they prefer to harp on what an ******* Favre was/is. Whatever the case, don't let the negativity bring you down.

Different sport but I'm still working on the perfect nickname for Giannis Antetokounmpo of the Bucks...

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some people are just turds. Maybe they lack creativity and humor. Maybe they prefer to harp on what an ******* Favre was/is. Whatever the case, don't let the negativity bring you down.

Different sport but I'm still working on the perfect nickname for Giannis Antetokounmpo of the Bucks...
Giannis Antetokounmpo

Gi - Ant

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score

Isn't he the greek freak or something like that?

Caya

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Adrian Peterson and Marshawn Lynch have nicknames out the *****, Jerome Bettis was "The Bus" , Walter Payton had "Sweetness".

Lacy, I think, will be our RB for a long time. We finally have our bell cow back. He may not have 1k yards THIS season, but he will soon trust me. However, the way he has been playing and how he runs, I feel like he needs a nick name that strikes fear in a defense.

I have been calling him "Fast Eddie" but I have been thinking "The Tuscaloosa Trucker" or "L-Train".

Any thoughts ladies and gents?
I have always wanted some load of a RB to be named boom box. Big, boxy, and makes some noise.

Caya

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have always wanted boom box for a big, powerful back. Big, boxy, and makes some noise: Boom box!!!

I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Champion would be just fine with me !!!

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
The Hammer is far better than Bammer Hammer. The latter sounds like a drunk redneck, the former a legit football threat.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lacy already has a nickname going back a couple of years. It's "Circle Button."

PackerFlatLander

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Hammer has been used by numerous players in the past, including Fred Williamson of the Chiefs, who famously vowed to knock out a Packer in Super Bowl I, only to get knocked out himself. So, no way am I gonna call Lacy, The Hammer. It's not his. The same way that LT does not belong to LaDanian Tomlinson. It's just wrong.

Denzel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
John Wayne Lacy? (He is absolutely chewing this defense up.) Please don't hate me, and I know I'm not funny.

Latest posts