Kris Jenkins available for trade

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After being injured much of 2004-05, he made the pro-bowl again in 2006. Only 28 yrs. old and brother of Cullen. He has still 3 yrs. left on his contract at about $3mil/yr. That's darned cheap for a DT of his caliber. On another site, a poster said, "Wait till he's cut and pay him vet's minimum." Now I know my friends here are smarter than that. Carolina is loaded at DT at cheaper prices which is why Kris is available. Brothers side by side in GB would be a sweet dream. There isn't a DT of his value in the draft. Okoye will be gone before us and he'll be expensive. I'm sure TT won't even consider it though. Damn it!!

Mortfini

Cheesehead
Reaction score
flapackfan as tiger said thats real negative

if u where a real fan u would stop having a go at TT and get behind him to suppot the whole team

Also what about the woodson threads last season?

flapackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
how can u say that some of these trades r not gona happen

Every1 in the whole league knows green bay want moss

Doesnt make much sense to me either, but it is what it is

Reaction score
I would rather we not get Kris...

I really think we are on the verge of having Corey Williams step up, and provide us an inside rushing threat. I'd much rather give the snaps to Corey, and let him improve his game.

billv

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jenkins, when healthy, is tough. DT isn't a major concern though, and we need to save our draft picks for our concerns.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It depends on the cost on whether Jenkins would be a good acquisition. He's definitely a force in the middle w/ pass rush ability.

I do agree on the take that Corey Williams is about to step up big for this team though and it probably would stunt his growth as a player to bring in Jenkins who would take snaps from him.

paxvogel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They need LB heop with Morgan always hurt. Offer our #2 and #4 and Abdul Hodge. Keep KGB for pass rusher on passing downs, where he excells. Corey wiliams and Kampman outside and the Jenkings brother inside is a line that gives a lot of teams problems.

Reaction score
did we trade walker for 1 2end round pick (dam we got ripped)

Yeah we did get a 2nd rounder from the Broncos...

Truth be told, it may not have been a fair trade but at least we got Greg Jennings or Colledge out of the pick (can't remember who exactly was chosen with the Broncos pick.... perhaps we traded down?)... both have been really helpful.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Walker had to go, so what the Packers got for him was and is, what it is.

T.T. has a plan (Promt Frank Sinatra singing "I Did It My Way.) and he is building his team and giving his youth a chance to develop, this would be a move that I can not see him making.

R.P.

flapackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whatever ******* keeps deleting my threads can you send me a private message? Tell me what you want me to think. Tell me what you want me to write and tell me what my opinions should be. That way you dont have to keep deleting my threads. Thanks alot, have a nice day *******

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whatever ******* keeps deleting my threads can you send me a private message? Tell me what you want me to think. Tell me what you want me to write and tell me what my opinions should be. That way you dont have to keep deleting my threads. Thanks alot, have a nice day *******
hmm..dude its more of matter of the way you were phrasing your arguments thats the problem.

packerfan1245

Cheesehead
Reaction score

LOL that happens to meh 2

Bobby Roberts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
did we trade walker for 1 2end round pick (dam we got ripped)

Yeah we did get a 2nd rounder from the Broncos...

Truth be told, it may not have been a fair trade but at least we got Greg Jennings or Colledge out of the pick (can't remember who exactly was chosen with the Broncos pick.... perhaps we traded down?)... both have been really helpful.

TT ended up trading down. He also traded down one of the picks he got, so there were about 5 picks total for that one. Colledge was the first of the picks from the Walker trade.

flapackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
flapackfan said:
hmm..dude its more of matter of the way you were phrasing your arguments thats the problem.

Cool, why dont they tell everyone how to phrase their arguments and what opinions we should have so we dont have this problem.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think TT knows more about running a pro football team then all of us combined. For some to get so ticked off because he doesn't make a mad dash for someone they like is laughable. Yeah, the guy might be good, but at what cost? If it takes your guy who is young and developing nicely, and keeps HIM from being an impact player, you have just wasted a young and coming talent. Plus it's gonna cost you money and cap space. Plus wasted a valuable roster spot. I believe you can only have 53 on a team.
They need to fill those spots more with players that can help at weak positons we have on the team. I think the D line was doing a pretty darn good job towards the end of last season. Why screw that up if you don't need to? They finally were jelling as a unit.

Latest posts