Josh Hill

Dylan Hoppe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anybody have any information on this guy? He obviously doesn't have much NFL experience and he wasn't drafted, but if he was out of the league for 3 years and is actually acquiring interest in a comeback, there must be something the Browns and Packers are seeing that's intriguing to them. I normally wouldn't pay much mind to this kind of story but with the position were in at cornerback, we could use any kind of help.

http://www.acmepackingcompany.com/2...interest-in-free-agent-db-josh-hill-californi

OP
OP
D

Dylan Hoppe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, out of all the FA's left, the one there's reports of us showing "interest" in is a former UDFA who hasn't played in 3 years. Sounds like Thompson to me. But unfortunately, that also means he might be on the offseason roster, so I figured I might as well give the guy a look lol

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thompson is an idiot. I seriously can't stand the guy with a passion. I'm curious as to how many pac12 guys are on the roster. I know at least 6 for sure . Dhatone was at least 7.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When you are in competition with the Clowns for a guy who was not only an udfa, but also cut and hasn't played in 3 years you are scraping the bottom of the dumpster for week old pizza. This is either a joke or TT has lost it.

D

Deleted member 6794

Thompson is interested in a defensive back who went undrafted four years ago and has never been on an active roster or even a practice squad???

Geez, if that's true it seems he has completely lost it.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Thompson is interested in a defensive back who went undrafted four years ago and has never been on an active roster or even a practice squad???
So what has he been doing the past four years? Baseball, Basketball (there's the hook), Canadian or Australian football? The funny roundball thing they call football in Europe?

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's not even 5'-10" tall so doesn't even meet TT's 1st criteria. Writer stirring-up clicks... nothing to see here. Maybe next article will be about a Div. 3 Defensive lineman from 2010 who is 225 lbs.?