Jones/Nelson debate

paco

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JSOnline has an article asking who is the #3 guy at WR. It's obvious that we don't really have a set 1,2,3,4. But we know that Jennings and Driver are 1 and 2, Jones and Nelson are either 3 or 4.

So... Who do you like better? Driver is going to be gone from the Packers, sooner rather than later. Which of these guys do you see stepping up as a #2? Or are they both 3 or 4's?

Obviously, I'm a Jordy fan. I think this kid has something special. He's not a burner by any means. But he has a good combination of size, speed, and route running skills. Same can be said for Jones. But he's shown some inconsitency and injury issues. Jordy started slow, but has really started to come on now. That TD run in Minny showed some great effort.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When was the last time Jones did anything important? 2007.

Nelson, on the other hand, has made plays consistantly, be it as a WR or as a ST player.

Nelson hands down.

Jones can't block, can't catch in traffic, and can't get YAC.

SCpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When was the last time Jones did anything important? 2007.

Nelson, on the other hand, has made plays consistantly, be it as a WR or as a ST player.

Nelson hands down.

Jones can't block, can't catch in traffic, and can't get YAC.

cant catch in traffic..really? Do you not remember last year before he got hurt he caught a post over the middle got rocked by a safety and corner causing his helmet to fly off and he still ran for six..where do you get your info from? Im gonna have to go with Jordy though just because JJ cant get right with his injuries, even though last year was his first injury since high school :happy0005:

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cant catch in traffic..really? Do you not remember last year before he got hurt he caught a post over the middle got rocked by a safety and corner causing his helmet to fly off and he still ran for six..where do you get your info from? Im gonna have to go with Jordy though just because JJ cant get right with his injuries, even though last year was his first injury since high school :happy0005:
He played very well his rookie season, and the inicial quarter of 2008. And then he started laying terribly, doing the things I said he did. He played very well against the Lions, at last, after playing badly all of this season. I do hope he can get back, because he's more physically gifted than Nelson, though Nelson is just a better player.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Anyone who's played Madden knows Finley is the man...

Latest posts