Jimmy Graham has a broken thumb

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score

shockerx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a certain feeling about Tonyan... i think he has the IT factor, i think he gets it, whatever that means, lol. i think he is going to be a player.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I have a certain feeling about Tonyan... i think he has the IT factor, i think he gets it, whatever that means, lol. i think he is going to be a player.

I thought that said that he has the "TT Factor". Was thinking you meant we are going to have to wait 4 years to see if he develops, give him a second contract if he has a few decent games or cut him loose after 4 years to watch him become a star elsewhere. ;)

gbgary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And yet he was headed for one of the better TE seasons in Packers history. If only all the decoys were so productive.
that's a pretty low bar since 2010. what do your eyes tell you about how he's been used? why are there so many topics on chat boards, twitter, etc, wondering why he hasn't been what everyone expected? he's been open a lot, made some plays, but his lack of impact is mostly on rodgers.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
that's a pretty low bar since 2010. what do your eyes tell you about how he's been used? why are there so many topics on chat boards, twitter, etc, wondering why he hasn't been what everyone expected? he's been open a lot, made some plays, but his lack of impact is mostly on rodgers.
I think his lack of impact may be tied to expectations.... and his high salary.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I think his lack of impact may be tied to expectations.... and his high salary.
and...only looking at his receiving stats. It's been pointed out numerous times by other posters, but how much attention is Graham taking and how has that helped other Packer receivers?

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score

It's been a pretty low bar for most of the period the poster referenced - Packer history

Since 2010 includes 2011, one of Finley's better years, and, by extension since he was the receiving TE everyone wanted, one of the Packers better years.

McKnowledge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's why I dropped him when I wanted a spot. He'll never play over my top 10 WRs.

For some reason NFL.com FF rarely allows players to have multiple positions. Last I could think of was Ty Montgomery a few years back.

Tonyan is listed as a TE on Yahoo FF.