Javon Walkers New Contract!

Status
Not open for further replies.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
But Brett is playing again this year, so he is not forcing him out?

Rated as one of the best drafts this year, signed whom some think is one of the best corners around..So how is TT ******** the team over?

I agree with the others P66...It would be different if you could find some silver lining in your posts, but we never do..Even when something good happens, you seem to twist it around and bring everyone down..

You have your right to say what you feel, but its the same thing

over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over

AGAIN....

Maybe we should all just post that in reply to all of your posts...After all it is a free country to post what we want..

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
longtimefan said:
Maybe we should all just post that in reply to all of your posts...After all it is a free country to post what we want..

:agree:

An even better idea would be an "Ignore" button... Ryan??? :noflame:

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
Zero2Cool said:
[quote="P@ck66":b5tm7tqt]Last time I checked this was still America, and everyone is entitled to the freedom to express their own opinion...

This being America does not give you the right to falsely blame a man for another man's immaturity, lack of loyalty, dishonor and lack of patience.

Bottom line, Javon did what he felt he needed to do to get paid. Did you read that? JAVON. Not Ted, JAVON.

You can keep your hateBlinders on if you wish, you (as Javon) are entitled to being **** **** **** *** *** **** ****. You can surely fill in the blanks with your 'freedom of speech' jargon.

Gee..Zero..

I thought "moderators" were supposed to be...you know..."moderate"...

...(definitely seems to be some kind of bias..there...oh well...)

I just thought this was a forum where the free exchange of ideas were encouraged...ALL IDEAS...not just the ones you personally like or agree with....just me..i guess....

Don't be hatin'...[/quote:b5tm7tqt]

Being a moderator does not force me to relinquish my rights to freedom of speech.

Ideas are encouraged to be freely expressed, however your 'idea' is false. I simply corrected it. Javon made his bed, Ted tucked him in. Does that make more sense to you?

That is me disagreeing with your misinformation.

You claiming this 'freedom of speech' is ridDAMNdiculous. No one is deleting your post. It's there. For everyone to (unfortunately) read.

Your freedom of speech is in tact on this forum so why keep crying wolf?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Anubis said:
longtimefan said:

:agree:

An even better idea would be an "Ignore" button... Ryan??? :noflame:

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley

Believe me bro, I've whined, cried, whined, pissed and moaned for it directly to Ryan. It's out of his hands :( unless he were to switch to a different brand for the site. (phpNuke, post Nuke etc)

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anubis...

1. Mike Sherman DID screw the Packers..through incompetence...why do you think he was fired..and why were the Pack in such bad shape last year..?? Do you agree...?

2. IMO..TT is ******** the Packers...and Brett Favre's final years with them...He is drafting for the future...Will it work? Time will tell...What if it doesn't...? Well..at least he tried..I guess you can say...

3. TT doesn't care if Favre is here or not...He's not going to let FAVRE get in the way of his master "plan" of building through the draft....It's TT's team...and TT's ego you should complain about if things go south...

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When did TT say he doesnt are if Favre is here. Everything I've heard\read was that TT talked to Favre multiple times and stated multiple times that he DID want him back.

sounds like P@ck66 has inside information.

All the insiders onpackerforum.com now! its nice!

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is it possible to not draft for the future? That is what the draft is. Once again Pack66 ignores facts, such as Brett telling Ted Thompson that he was going to retire and ted telling him to wait and take his time. If Ted wanted to get rid of Favre he could of right then and nobody would know.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
and what about Jennings being called the "most NFL-Ready" WR in the draft. That sounds like drafting to help the team this year in THAT aspect. The passing aspect, the FAVRE aspect.

But lets ignore that.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
SuperRat said:
Is it possible to not draft for the future? That is what the draft is. Once again Pack66 ignores facts, such as Brett telling Ted Thompson that he was going to retire and ted telling him to wait and take his time. If Ted wanted to get rid of Favre he could of right then and nobody would know.

Atleast he has his freedom of speech to fall back on, again (for the 1,382nd time)

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Somehow..

i don't think you like that concept Zero...

"freedom of speech".....

How sad for you.....

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
Anubis...

1. Mike Sherman DID screw the Packers..through incompetence...why do you think he was fired..and why were the Pack in such bad shape last year..?? Do you agree...?

2. IMO..TT is ******** the Packers...and Brett Favre's final years with them...He is drafting for the future...Will it work? Time will tell...What if it doesn't...? Well..at least he tried..I guess you can say...

3. TT doesn't care if Favre is here or not...He's not going to let FAVRE get in the way of his master "plan" of building through the draft....It's TT's team...and TT's ego you should complain about if things go south...

Do you think you could repeat yourself any more, P@ck???

NEWSFLASH: MIKE SHERMAN IS NO LONGER WITH THE PACKERS!!!

Please read that above statement over and over until it finally sinks in.

As for your second point, how in the hell do you figure that "drafting for the future" screws any team??? The is the entire concept of the draft. Young player come in today to be playmakers in the next couple of years. Of course, you may be in the camp that believes that FAs can buy you a Superbowl. Obviously it is working for Washington... :roll:

As for TT orchastrating a ploy to force Favre out by building through the draft, I am only curious about one thing. Do you also believe that TT is a pawn of the Illuminati, or that the grey aliens have him under the spell of a mind-control ray? :crazy:

Man, you just can't PAY for this kind of entertainment.

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Man..

You people make me weary...You're the guy who keeps bringing these points up and you agree with me, and then you complain about it....

and you just don't get it.....

(You'll see once the season starts.....and i'll be there to remind you of this little conversation..!)

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
Man..

You people make me weary...You're the guy who keeps bringing these points up and you agree with me, and then you complain about it....

and you just don't get it.....

(You'll see once the season starts.....and i'll be there to remind you of this little conversation..!)

Don't worry P@ck:

When the season starts, Mike Sherman will still not be part of the Packers organization. You had better believe I will be there to point that out to you each and every time you start whining about the last 5 years. In addition, when Hawk, Collins, Woodson, Manuel and Pickett hald contribute to make our D one of the best in the league, I am going to point out to you what a great job TT did in the FA and the draft.

Of course, I will have to endure yor incessant whining until September, but that will make it all the sweeter when I say "I told you so."

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
good post anubius...these blind rants are getting old. On paper, this defense should be DRAMATICALLY improved from last year's thanks to TT's offseason moves, yet P@ck purposefully ignores this with everyone of his TT rants.

Both Colledge and Spitz could make imediate positive impacts, as could Jennings...if Gardner ever lives up to his potential, and if only one of Gado, Najeh, and Ahman live up to their potential, this is a very potent offense...oh yeah, and all the moves I described were courtesy of TT...the man who is "trying to destroy this organization."

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
Somehow..

i don't think you like that concept Zero...

"freedom of speech".....

How sad for you.....

I believe its a privilege, not a right ;) (some of us don't deserve, i wont name any names but you know who you are)

ps, P@ck66, your childhood isn't over, please get more hugs before its too late and you grow up to be a cranky adult. Hopefully more hugs will show you the cup is half full instead of half empty.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"if...if...potential..."

That's what's getting old...I guess we'll see once the season starts...
I'm saving all these posts though...they're kind of funny...

I didn't say TT was trying to ruin this franchise...I'm just saying there's a good chance of that happening as a byproduct...

You're putting an awful lot of faith and power in this guy's hands....

(I just wish I could have the same "blind faith" that you guys have...but I don't...)

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
"if...if...potential..."

That's what's getting old...I guess we'll see once the season starts...
I'm saving all these posts though...they're kind of funny...

I didn't say TT was trying to ruin this franchise...I'm just saying there's a good chance of that happening as a byproduct...

You're putting an awful lot of faith and power in this guy's hands....

(I just wish I could have the same "blind faith" that you guys have...but I don't...)

You don't get anywhere by taking a few chances here and there. You're right. Ted could be pushing the franchise down the drain (is that really possible after what Sherman did?). There is always that chance. Just like Patriots coach could do the same to his team. You never know, its why we watch, its why we frequent forums more and more, its why we keep our eyes glued to the TV when our team is mentioned, its why we pick up the newspaper when we see our team logo on it, its why we are called fans.

Ted has to take some 'risks' if he didn't he'd be Sherman all over again. I'm glad Ted is doing things others question him, it proves he has what it takes to do the job. Whether he has what it takes to do it RIGHT, that will be seen in the future.

We collectively should (my opinion) give the team a chance.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
but [email protected] blasted MS and what did he do? He payed a lot of money on big name FAs...it produced a bunch of bench warmers (like joe johnson) and resulted in the salary cap hell we went through last year, and as a result of that, the depletion of the O-line since we didn't have the money for Wahle or Rivera

TO was so bad last year that the Eagles refused to let the player that debatably got them over the SB hump even play on the team...that's how bad he was that character outweighed perfromance! Moulds and Allen have just as many question marks with their age as rookies have w/ their inexperience. It's not nearly as cut and dry as you make it out to be.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
tromadz said:
When did TT say he doesnt are if Favre is here. Everything I've heard\read was that TT talked to Favre multiple times and stated multiple times that he DID want him back.

I have to agree...

I would like to know EXACTLY what TT is doing that is forcing Brett out...He must not have tired hard enough cuz Brett is going to play this year..

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
musccy said:
but [email protected] blasted MS and what did he do? He payed a lot of money on big name FAs...it produced a bunch of bench warmers (like joe johnson) and resulted in the salary cap hell we went through last year, and as a result of that, the depletion of the O-line since we didn't have the money for Wahle or Rivera

TO was so bad last year that the Eagles refused to let the player that debatably got them over the SB hump even play on the team...that's how bad he was that character outweighed perfromance! Moulds and Allen have just as many question marks with their age as rookies have w/ their inexperience. It's not nearly as cut and dry as you make it out to be.

Well, the Eagles got through the playoffs and into the SB without T.O. He was injured ;)

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
musccy said:

You know Musscy..you're right..

The whole thing that pissed me off about Sherman and TT is that they have not gotten the "premiere" receivers around Favre that Wolf promised they would....(and as a matter of fact..you can add Wolf to that list too...)

Damn...I would like to see at least one year where Favre has two premiere receivers to throw to...(and don't say 2004...because the Pack had no defense...even though he had Walker and Driver....he never really had a good 3rd receiver or TE to go to...)

I think Bubba Franks has been MIA for the last few years...

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Damn...I would like to see at least one year where Favre has two premiere receivers to throw to...(and don't say 2004...because the Pack had no defense...even though he had Walker and Driver....he never really had a good 3rd receiver or TE to go to...)

How great is it to contradict yourself in the same sentence?

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I realized it was a contradiction...

My point..was that he only had the two for ONE YEAR.....plus...it would have been nice if he had a 3rd receiving threat....

and for more than one year..obviously...

(that year Sherman screwed up with the Defense and the play calling...that was the year they should have gone all the way...!)

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So basically you are saying that a team with two premier recievers, a good 3rd reciever or TE, and a good defense would win championships? That could be said for just about any team.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
SuperRat said:
So basically you are saying that a team with two premier recievers, a good 3rd reciever or TE, and a good defense would win championships? That could be said for just about any team.

Not true..not true...

It's not a guarantee...but with Favre at the helm of such a team you've got a better chance than most...if not all...

Wouldn't you agree...SuperRat?

I'm interested to see your response to this question....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts