Jason Whitlock: The Pack ain't all that

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I may not be an expert and the rules apply for everyone look at how woodson was called twice in the chargers game,and he should have watched the game with the pats and jets,Brady had people at his feet and still made t.d. A-rod has people in his face but he can move q.bs there are some who moan and groan for the flag,why because they are not that good,and they need all the help they can get Cutler for one,this is not madden football defenses like the lions Shu who goes after your head wrong,to put them on the ground and stomp on them wrong so guess rules had to change .

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Aaron-Rodgers-NFL-offensive-bias-goes-too-far-111411

I’m well-versed on Rodger’s spectacular statistics — 72 percent completion rate, 24:3 TD-INT ratio, 129 QB rating, 2,600 passing yards and spotless 8-0 record.
Sorry. I’m not ready to crown his ***. And I’m tired of the TV-driven marketing ploy of selling inferior talents as better than Michael Jordan, better than Joe Montana. It’s even trickled down to college football. Andrew Luck isn’t on the same planet as John Elway. Period. Before we hail Luck as the greatest draft prospect of all time, how about he surpass Elway as the greatest Stanford QB first?

I take his opinion with a grain of sand, this is the same guy that said Finals entertaining, but Mavs are done.

Yeah, the Heat killed the Mavs in the NBA finals. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Since we don't have any trolls coming in here that we can jump on, forum members have to find outside sources as troll substitutes?
I'm fine with any discussion.
Just sharing my personal observation on the thread topic.

OP
OP
SanDiegoCheese

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
Since we don't have any trolls coming in here that we can jump on, forum members have to find outside sources as troll substitutes?
I'm fine with any discussion.
Just sharing my personal observation on the thread topic.

I just found the article amusing a good laugh when we see A-Rod shredding Minny's D , and thought to share with Packerforum.

But, we do have plenty of trolls. LOL!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Funny how people can make a living selling garbage.
Ah. I get this guy now. He writes for the Fox network. Which is not only the garbage of all of TV but the crud that sticks to the bottom of the garbage truck.
Heck, if there was only a choice of two things to watch, Fox or paint drying, I'll pull up a chair and stare at the wall.
Check out the comments. They agree with the lot of you about this guy.
And from trying to read or make sense of it, I can't. Just ramblings on from an idiot.

cupacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
his argument would be a lot better if other qbs were having some of the best years ever. but they're not, rodgers is head and shoulders above the other qbs right now. he has been the most efficient qb of all time so far.

this guy is a joke.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Bo Jackson, he was the reason I ALWAYS played with the Raiders on tecmo bowl.

Dude, was unstoppable in that game. :D

I wish I had Bo in the Super Nintendo version :( but at least I have Steve Young.
Strange thing is, I can kick someone's *** playing with the Colts in that game with Jeff Georgie, but the Oilers, Warren Moon bombs to Givens and Duncan, that's my team, average 400 yards on offense with them a game.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
He's often racist as well.

Anyway, Urlacher disagrees, gives us our props.
"The way we're playing now is what we're capable of,'' Brian Urlacher told me last night. "We're playing fast, the way our defense needs to play. One of the reasons we've turned it around is our coaches wouldn't put up with mistakes; they held us accountable and we cleaned them up.'' Chicago, 6-3, is tied for second with Detroit now, 2.5 games behind Green Bay. I asked Urlacher if the Packers could be caught. "I don't see anyone beating them twice,'' he said, meaning he didn't see them losing two games. "It looks like a fight for the Wild Card for us, but that's fine. We just want to get in.''

Yes, Whitlock is racist, especially with his typical reactions to anyone that criticized LeBron James for being a selfish *****, they are being "racist" or what I love is the Tiger Woods ones, cause Whitlock as many of them, you can't say a bad thing about Tiger being a terrible husband without having the race card thrown into it.

Urlacher does give us props, that's one thing you have to respect from a divisional opponent. I don't hate the guy, just hate playing against him LOL

Members online