I'm thinking of starting a "Go Fund Me" page

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Please contribute.
The cause?
To double the amount the opposing team is paying off the refs for the Packers games.
With your help we can get them to stop throwing the flags when Clay just breathes on the opposing QB.
Thank you.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Gotta tell ya, I think the NFL itself is exacting a little revenge for making them look stupid all last week.

Now they get a second week of it...

Plus someone better make McCarthy apologize for the nasty things he said about the Ref's Momma, wife, sisters and daughters when his head blew up.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gotta tell ya, I think the NFL itself is exacting a little revenge for making them look stupid all last week.

Now they get a second week of it...

Plus someone better make McCarthy apologize for the nasty things he said about the Ref's Momma, wife, sisters and daughters when his head blew up.
Do I need to apologize for cursing him out through the TV screen?
I could be sorry to any government workers for the NSA who could have been listening in. :unsure:

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Do I need to apologize for cursing him out through the TV screen?
I could be sorry to any government workers for the NSA who could have been listening in. :unsure:

Well, come on man, even dirt bag scum balls can have frail sensibilities. I'm hoping the widows who live on either side of me weren't offended. :laugh: I suppose I should go over and apologize to the old bit....uh....bitties?:oops:

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Please contribute.
The cause?
To double the amount the opposing team is paying off the refs for the Packers games.
With your help we can get them to stop throwing the flags when Clay just breathes on the opposing QB.
Thank you.

Can we at least FORCE the refs to take the Packers to dinner and a movie BEFORE the game? They're already F***ING us

Members online

Latest posts