If I do play this year, it will be my last.

krd005

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TT doesnt have to overhaul the whole darn team...just tune it up and they can make the playoffs.

Brett said what was on his mind....doesn't bother me at all. I would do the same thing. Why bust your butt like a athlete has to to win 4 games! Whatever if you aren't given a chance why waste the time

TT first year was a 4 win season. So one would think it would improve greatly on that one but we'll see

What decesions????????????

We need help at postions whether we have Brett or not. So in reality it just doesn't matter now does it! Oh we could have gotten another QB!!!

Whatever, TT would not pay to get a quality replacement. We all know that!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
krd005 said:
TT doesnt have to overhaul the whole darn team...just tune it up and they can make the playoffs.

I agree. And he's doing just that.

the main problem, our main weakness, is offensive guards.

but

THERE ARE NO GOOD FREE AGENT GUARDS.

What part of that is hard?

He improved the D-line, tried to improve our safeties(we'll see, but manuel cant bas a bad as roman), got us 2 big WRs(Javon is still under contract), got us our running game, brought willie back(a good FB and a leader)

What the **** else do you want at this point, march 31st, 2006.

THERE ARE NO GOOD FA GUARDS!!!!!!!!

krd005

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree with you.......My point is Brett has very little to do with what we need done. He can take his time and not affect anything

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
unless he decides TTs actions arent good enough and retires, and we're forced to GIVE a-rod a job, and not be able to pick up a kitna or mcmahon because they already went in FA.

I agree, TT probably wouldnt have gotten a Brees type, and spent tons of dough.

But if you think if favre retired after the seattle game, if you think our QB situation would look the way it does now (A-rod, arth...other losers) then ......(bites tongue)...good for yoU!

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
krd005 said:
Anyone who is ragging on Brett about all this has never played a compettive sport. It's so apparent....by the comments.

Once again what does it matter if he says anything at this point? What will change? I keep asking this question and none of the Brett haters give me a answer.

You are right krd....not only have they never played a competitive sport my guess is they break out into a sweat while typing a response.

I will give you an answer as well "you are right" so don't expect a legit answer as to what has been done by TT to convince Brett to come back !!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like how people wh odont disagree with people are "trolls" or "idiots"

and the new one is, if you disagree, then simply "You haven't ever played a competitive sport."

Its classier than saying "troll" but just as idiotic.

Guys, if someone disagrees with you...why the name calling?

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
D.Levens said:
Great Post..DePack...

What people don't realize is that TT is playing a game of "poker"...and his bluffing hand is that he "wants Favre back", and is doing "everything in his power to make the GB Packers contenders now"....

and what's happening is..the ingrates are blaming Favre..while TT plays the innocent "victim"...

it's wrong...and it stinks to high heaven...

(Now let's go out back and toss around the "old ********".....!)

Right again D.Levens, the only problem for TT is many are starting to see right through his bluff hand and he will end up losing way more than just a pot after this is all over !!!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah TT is the one who is putting Brett on the clock, since TT said "Ill see what they do in the offseason."

oh wait...that was Favre.

but, ALL HAIL FAVRE! right? come on. I want him back too, believe me. I have no desire to see A-rod play in GB...but cmon....be serious. dont ignore the facts. thats ignorant. speculating on calling bluffs, and poker hands...its fun, but you ignore the things we can see, which is brett putting TT on the clock. He is doing ok(could it be better? sure it could have).

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I highly doubt any other Free agents would sign here if FAvre was here or not. IT's all about the money. FAvre will only be here for about a year. Oh and he threw 29 INT's last season. He's well respected but it TT doesn't dish out the money your not going to sign anyone.

For Example: Adam Archleta isn't going to sign here because Favre is here and turn down the money from Washington.

krd005

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
I like how people wh odont disagree with people are "trolls" or "idiots"

and the new one is, if you disagree, then simply "You haven't ever played a competitive sport."

Its classier than saying "troll" but just as idiotic.

Guys, if someone disagrees with you...why the name calling?

The reason for me saying that is simple. If you knew what it takes to play at that level you would not rush any player let alone Brett to make a decesion. Mental and physical it is amazing at their level. and if you have never played a sport at a competitive level you don't know, you think you might know but you don't! TRUST ME!

Besides it doesn't matter. TT would not have done anything differntly.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
so everyone knows but you? how do you know what some people have played and not played, and at what levels?

a lot of assumptions.

"Assumptions are the king of all ****ups." I think that was from Tango&Cash.

krd005

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can tell by things posted who has played at a competetive level Trom. I'm not assuming anything.

I do know, I have played. Played college ball. So Ido know what it takes at that level let alone at their level.

Since I have raised the question to you several times and you have not answered I would guess that you have not. Which is no big deal to me. But people who haven't that come down so ******* these guys are the ones I have a problem with.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
krd005 said:
I can tell by things posted who has played at a competetive level Trom. I'm not assuming anything.

I do know, I have played. Played college ball. So Ido know what it takes at that level let alone at their level.

Wow. Just wow. You played some college ball, so you know how the NFL works, free agency, and everything. Not only do you know it, you know more about it than other people. Why? Because you played some college ball. Wow.

krd005

Cheesehead
Reaction score
YES, I played the game so I think I know more about what it takes to be successful at the game. No I didn't play NFL but I believe I understand what it takes to play at the level unlike someone who hasn't. I know how difficult the game is you don't. I know how it affects your body you don't. I know how smart you have to be you don't! Playing Madden 2006 will only get you so far

You keep bringing things up that I am not talking about.

MY STATEMENT IS:

TT would not have done anything differently! He would not have spent $ on any of those QB's...maybe he would have kept Nail.

TT is thumping his chest DOING IT HIS WAY.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
krd005 said:
MY STATEMENT IS:

TT would not have done anything differently!

krd005 said:
maybe he would have kept Nail.

Interesting.

--------------
con·tra·dic·tion Audio pronunciation of "contradiction" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kntr-dkshn)
n.

1. The act of contradicting.
2. The state of being contradicted.
2. A denial.
3. Inconsistency; discrepancy.
4. Something that contains contradictory elements.
--------------------

I like you, KRD. you have the packer passion! but brother...being condescending towards folks because they didnt play some college ball...is very lame.

- It's Nall, btw, who I (personally) think will do very well next year, if given the chance.

krd005

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was trying to say that keeping Nall would have been the only thing he would do differently.

I haven't talked down to anyone. I don't mean to come off that way but what I speak is the truth. If you have played you know what it takes and if you haven't played you have no idea!

Bottom line its in TT's hands...so we will see

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts