I still stand by my view.

whoartthou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
chargers at times look like a SCARY good team. That wr corps is just ****ing INSANELY good... and they have a really good defense. How the hell are the chargers not a playoff bound/superbowl team these past two years?

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
chargers at times look like a SCARY good team. That wr corps is just ******* INSANELY good... and they have a really good defense. How the hell are the chargers not a playoff bound/superbowl team these past two years?

They may be playoff bound this year. KC and Oakland don't seem to want to win the West.

SD should have beaten KC but dropped the ball (literally) in that one.

SD sucks in the fall but turns it on November/December. The talent is there though. They are annoying creatures and Norv creeps me out.

whoartthou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They may be playoff bound this year. KC and Oakland don't seem to want to win the West.

SD should have beaten KC but dropped the ball (literally) in that one.

SD sucks in the fall but turns it on November/December. The talent is there though. They are annoying creatures and Norv creeps me out.
Why? Just because he has acne scars?

I think gates/jackson are really good receivers. Have to be up there for top ones in the league. Gates looked practically unstoppable today... why didn't the colts go to him more often?

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Now if the Chargers had some of the players they got rid of such as Sproles, Michael Turner, Wes Welker, LD Tomlinson, just think of how much better they'd be right now. They really miss Sproles and I know that one guy had a great day today, but still, Sproles is just killing it in New Orleans. I'm sure they regret trading him.

Latest posts