I had This Nightmare

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Averaged 18.6 %
I looked for Rodgers but couldn’t find it in the 5 min I spent looking. I wonder if you’d be able to enlighten me?

As for the DL decap situation….my guy gets the ball out wicked fast so….
And there’s Tevin Jenkins and a few other fellas on the OL who might have something to say bout that .
We didn't (and neither did anyone else) have any problems getting to Fields. This year's crop of 1st round QB's were abysmal at handling blitzes. That doesn't bode well for what they're going to see in the men's league.

Calebs Revenge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We didn't (and neither did anyone else) have any problems getting to Fields. This year's crop of 1st round QB's were abysmal at handling blitzes. That doesn't bode well for what they're going to see in the men's league.
Dang….if only the league let you get better players every year so the worst line in the NFL that “protected” JF didn’t also have to “protect” Caleb. If only……..

Seriously though. I was over JF when two plays happened. Missed a TE seem to the end zone where he literally only had to look up but we ruined him and he’ll hear footsteps the rest of his career. Another was 6 blitzers 5 linemen. Do the math… free runner…..JF never looked at the blindside rusher when counting to 6 was enough to figure out what’s gonna happen.
Everybody struggles with blitzes when done right. That’s why it’s still in the game. New day, new protectors… hopefully new outcome.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Dang….if only the league let you get better players every year so the worst line in the NFL that “protected” JF didn’t also have to “protect” Caleb. If only……..
Everybody struggles with blitzes when done right. That’s why it’s still in the game. New day, new protectors… hopefully new outcome.
Um, their 4th round pick was spent on a punter? -- possibly the best move they could have made to help the defense.
Their only new protector
"Round 3 (75) — Kiran Amegadjie, OT, Yale: Don't count the Ivy League background against him. He's got the athleticism to play in the NFL, but may need a redshirt year in order to calibrate to the competition."

Calebs Revenge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kiran is also a hometown kid so Da extra fire and Da passions will be there. He wasn’t drafted to start. He’ll be the swing tackle and may be starting LT next year.

Even you guys have to admit the Bears offense is in position(nothing guaranteed in life except death and my hatred of y’all’s team) to be the most potent it’s ever been. We know we’ve been the laughing stock of the league on offense for 50 years. Poles was brought in to change that. I can’t wait for the season. I honestly don’t know who will win our division. We outplayed Detroit for 118 of 120 minutes of game time last year. Detroit might come out the gates on fire or have letdown.
J love could keep getting better(God No!!!!!) or could go the Daniel Jones route.
Min might be good but I think Darnold is who we think he is and…..meh.
I just hope everyone stays healthy so no excuses and let’s f#+%€ing do this!!!!!!

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts