How long have you been a Packer fan ?

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Remember The Drive? John Elway? When he did that and beat Cleveland and my family was going nuts I went full on Packers. I wasn't going to bang my head against a wall year after year with Browns fans. I was 13.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Since I was born for me!

I would like to day that, but it would be a lie. I first became aware of football when I was about five. Figured out the rules when I was about six. That would have been 1962, a good year to become a Packers fan. So I would say since 1062, which makes what? 50 years?....Hey, it's my golden anniversary!!!!!!

Reaction score
I would like to day that, but it would be a lie. I first became aware of football when I was about five. Figured out the rules when I was about six. That would have been 1962, a good year to become a Packers fan. So I would say since 1062, which makes what? 50 years?....Hey, it's my golden anniversary!!!!!!
I have a picture of me when I was 6 months old in a Packers uniform in front of the tv with the Packers game on :)... I was semi-aware lol.

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1961. I remember watching the game with my family and seeing Giants QB Y.A. Tittle.

MLB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A loyal Pack Fan ever since the Summer of 1957 .... and I have always lived in Chicago! (1963 and 1985 were particularly difficult.) My all-time favorite victory: the 1965 NFL Championship game ... we had to beat the Colts (in sudden-death overtime the previous week in a special playoff game) ... then, for the NFL Title, we held Jimmy Brown to just 50 yards rushing in his final game ... and Paul won "Game MVP!"

MLB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry, Jim Taylor was "Game MVP", but Hornung very easily COULD have been chosen. Final: Green Bay 23, Cleveland 12 (the first in our three-in-a row, and five Titles in seven years)!

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I started being a Packer backer when I became a Packer backer. But on the serious side I watched them in the early "90"s but became a serious Packer backer in "96". I'm a die hard Packer fan & looking forward to seeing the die hard fans in Green Bay this season. So stoked. Are we still using that word? Anyway,I'm stoked

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, 46 years, I guess you could say math has never been my strong suit, anyways, here's a picture of I, Kapowers, when I'm not trolling a Vikings message board:
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
The little dog looks scared & the other has a look on his face like do I need to be here

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow. Record for biggest gap in a thread? 6 Years!

I have been a fan for a long long time. Ever since I was a little boy. That was when a certain childhood friend and I dreamed of forming a professional football team - and the name of that friend was Curly Lambeau.

No wait, it was Steve. Steve Ziplakowsi. And it would have been a bit ove 40 years ago.

Members online

Latest posts