Here's My Take

jrpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack should win Cleve, Vikes, Tampa, SF, Lions, Seattle,
Could lose @Chicago, @Pitt, @ Arizona
I think they have real chance against Dallas and Baltimore @ Lambeau,
We win 2 out of the last 5 listed (prob Dallas & Az) that's 10/6. Opinions?:viksux:

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack should win Cleve, Vikes, Tampa, SF, Lions, Seattle,
Could lose @Chicago, @Pitt, @ Arizona
I think they have real chance against Dallas and Baltimore @ Lambeau,
We win 2 out of the last 5 listed (prob Dallas & Az) that's 10/6. Opinions?:viksux:
Crabtree has big game and you get pummled at lambeau by the Niners you lose to Chicago and the vikings, pitt and Ariz and the Ravens for 8-8 season if your asking my opinion

OP
OP
J

jrpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm trying to be realistic, so conservative but hoping for 11/5. And Skol guy, I'm surprised SF is doing so well. And they lost Gore in the first quarter against the Vikes didn't they? Singletary probably threatens to kick their ***.

DILLIGAFF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The teams we should beat and be favored in:

Browns, Tampa, lions, Seahawks, Cardinals ( 16th and last game of the season, Cardinals will mathematically be out of it and won't matter to them)

Teams that are up in the air, can go either way, Toss ups

49ers, its at Green Bay, I like their coach, and Crabtree factor

Vikings, its bad timing for our O-line, Tauscher may not be ready and Clifton is still banged up

Dallas, just a toss up, leaning to be confident in a Packer win, it is at Home

Ravens, a home game, great defense, good QB

Chicago, Cutler HAS CLEANED THINGS UP, too close to call, on the road

Steelers, its on the road, tough team that knows our defense.

Say we lose 4 of the 6 games I have chosen as toss ups. That gives the Packers a 10-6 season, a good chance at a wild card. The vikings have an easy schedule, if BF stays healthy I can't see them losing more than 4 games (12-4).

I will call it now, the vikings have a good chance to go undefeated in the regular season with a little luck, only to be humiliated by the Saints in the playoffs. If somehow the vikings get past the Steelers and the Packers on the road, their last 8 games are all winnable. They should be favored in all 8 games.:viksux::dontknow::rules2:

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packer fans are optimistic today, good to see.

My opinion, depends on some factors. Safety health. Barnett back to form (seems likely), CM3 and Kampman improving on their roles (seems likely). Rodgers being able to play. Return of Tauscher. Solid performance by our LT (Be it Clifton or Lang).

If that happens, then I see:
@ CLE = Win
MIN = Win
@ TB = Win
Dal = Win
49ers = Win
@ Det = Win
Bal = *
@ Chi = Loss
@ Pit = Loss
Sea = Win
@ Ari = **

* Depends on their progression, and the state they are win. If they need the W desperately, I see a loss. Specially if we pull the streak I'm expecting us to pull...
** Again, depends on their progression, and the state they're in. But it'll also depend on the state we're in. If this game decides both their fates, then I could see us winning...

OP
OP
J

jrpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The state they are in the last 8 is gonna depend on them winning the Viking game. That would be a big boost. Vikings could, just could, lose to Pittsburgh, GB, Chicago at Chicago, Giants, and just maybe to Az depending on how they're playing. They surprised everyone last year, and never count out Kurt Warner especially at home.

OP
OP
J

jrpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm stickin to 11/5 for Vikes, hoping for less, Possible 11/5 for us, hoping for more. We win on the tiebreaker 37/17 on Nov 1. We will at least get wild card. I scanned down the list and it's entirely possible.:viksux:

sublime843

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You are all giving the Vikings way too much credit. Just wait for the other shoe to drop because it WILL happen

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm stickin to 11/5 for Vikes, hoping for less, Possible 11/5 for us, hoping for more. We win on the tiebreaker 37/17 on Nov 1. We will at least get wild card. I scanned down the list and it's entirely possible.:viksux:
Way cool for the North to get three in there with both wildcards.

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You are all giving the Vikings way too much credit. Just wait for the other shoe to drop because it WILL happen
Where do get one of those mysterious packer Crystal balls as you sound like the same guy over and over. We won the division last year without #4, Percy Harvin and Phil Loadholt. So what does your cyrstal ball tell about the Vikings short comings? We win half our remaining games and we end up 11-5 and to tell you the truth I see a better than 500 record for the vikings in the last 10 games.

ColtsSeahawks

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Crabtree has big game and you get pummled at lambeau by the Niners you lose to Chicago and the vikings, pitt and Ariz and the Ravens for 8-8 season if your asking my opinion
San Fran has been way over rated this year.... I am really not sold on this team.... As a Seahawks fan I have to say that Arizona is going to win this division.... They started off slow but they are taking charge now..... I knew San Fran was going to get blown out against Atlanta.... Funny I actually thought they were going to get blown out by Minnesota as well, but Favre and AP had a bad day...

There is no way San Fran's defense will be able to slow down Rodgers.... He is excellent at playing out of the pocket and San Fran wont have an answer for that.

Packers are in good shape.... Only two tough games they will have will be Dallas and Minnesota. I would like to say Seattle lmao but after that horribly embarrassing A** whoopin they took at the hands of Arizona Packers will crush them.

Arizona and Green Bay will be a good one as well.

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
San Fran has been way over rated this year.... I am really not sold on this team.... As a Seahawks fan I have to say that Arizona is going to win this division.... They started off slow but they are taking charge now..... I knew San Fran was going to get blown out against Atlanta.... Funny I actually thought they were going to get blown out by Minnesota as well, but Favre and AP had a bad day...

There is no way San Fran's defense will be able to slow down Rodgers.... He is excellent at playing out of the pocket and San Fran wont have an answer for that.

Packers are in good shape.... Only two tough games they will have will be Dallas and Minnesota. I would like to say Seattle lmao but after that horribly embarrassing A** whoopin they took at the hands of Arizona Packers will crush them.

What? What Pocket? Rodgers has to have a pocket to workout of. Given time he has been great but the man has been sacked 25 times through 5 games so you are not given anybody credit for destroying that pocket. They have way too many penaltys as they have lead the NFL for awhile in that catergory. That is a undisaplined football team IMO. Atlanta and defending superbowl champions, baltimore along with San Fran and the 2 only tough games you have are minny and Dallas? Stay out of starbucks you have had way too much caffine seahawk guy.:yu:

liljohn5115

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Only two tough games they will have will be Dallas and Minnesota. I would like to say Seattle lmao but after that horribly embarrassing A** whoopin they took at the hands of Arizona Packers will crush them.

I'd add the away game at Pittsburgh in there as well. I don't think that will be a cake walk, and living in Baltimore, I know how the ravens can play. That will be a tough game as well.

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd add the away game at Pittsburgh in there as well. I don't think that will be a cake walk, and living in Baltimore, I know how the ravens can play. That will be a tough game as well.
Yeah that is the defending Superbowl champs I was talking about

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What? What Pocket? Rodgers has to have a pocket to workout of. Given time he has been great but the man has been sacked 25 times through 5 games so you are not given anybody credit for destroying that pocket. They have way too many penaltys as they have lead the NFL for awhile in that catergory. That is a undisaplined football team IMO. Atlanta and defending superbowl champions, baltimore along with San Fran and the 2 only tough games you have are minny and Dallas? Stay out of starbucks you have had way too much caffine seahawk guy.:yu:
We don't play Atlanta, and SF is not though, despite you almost lost to them. Of course, saying they are though makes you look good, so...

The rest, sad but true. If We Only Had A Brain l Packers Lounge

The article, and the queen fan, are absolutely right. If we were more disciplined, not just on penalties, but on assignements, we would be one of the best teams in the league, as we have the talent.

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i dont see vikings beating pittsburgh
did you see them beating the packers? or the ravens? I doubt you did so i will take a wait and see approach and guess what GB has to go to hienz field also. Do you see the pack beating the steelers in Pittsburg?

mike bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i wont even geuss ... this team has olny proven 3 things this season ... 1 we are the most inconsistant team in the leauge , 2 rodgers can take a sac , 3 we more than likly have the worst o-line in the leauge ... so going off that im betting we wont do better than 8/8 ... in fact im betting we are 6/10 at seasons end ...

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
i wont even geuss ... this team has olny proven 3 things this season ... 1 we are the most inconsistant team in the leauge , 2 rodgers can take a sac , 3 we more than likly have the worst o-line in the leauge ... so going off that im betting we wont do better than 8/8 ... in fact im betting we are 6/10 at seasons end ...

so they go 3-8 from here on out?

OP
OP
J

jrpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
did you see them beating the packers? or the ravens? I doubt you did so i will take a wait and see approach and guess what GB has to go to hienz field also. Do you see the pack beating the steelers in Pittsburg?
Yes, I did see the Vikes beating the Ravens. By a missed fieldgoal in the Metrodome. If that's all the better they can do at home, what they gonna do against a real team in their territory?

OP
OP
J

jrpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Remember Frank Gore was out at the very beginning of that Viking game. The only real team the Vikes have played IMO is Baltimore and they won that by a missed FG. I know, I know, a win is a win, but if I recall, the Vikes were behind at halftime against Cleve and Detroit. GB will manhandle SF.