1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Greetings from mediocreville

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Brian, Nov 7, 2005.

1. Brian

Brian Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My name is Brian and i'm a staff writer at Lionbacker.com

Looking forward to competing for the bottom of the division with you guys later in the year.
  2. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Haha nice intro Brian, glad to have you on the site!
  3. rabidgopher04

rabidgopher04 Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    lionbacker.com looks pretty slick. Not bad. Welcome!
  4. PWT36

PWT36 Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Brian-- Welcome to the Packer Foum!. It has been 13 years since we had a poor football team here in Green Bay Some of our Packer Fans are having a hard time with losing. You Lions fans have been living with mostly poor teams for years. Maybe, you can give some of our complaining Packer fans some advice on how to cope with losses. Most of more optimistic fans have been trying to help them out, but with little success. I am a very long time Green Bay Packer fan and have gone through two eras of medicore Packer Football teams, 1948-1958 and the very long era 1968-1991. I have mellowed in the last 35 years and learn to enjoy the winning years and realized there will be losing years also. However in the era of competitive balance things can turn around very quickly. All though it seems like this quick turn around is not happening in Detriot yet!! We in Green Bay hope we fare better in '06. I remember the old days of 50's and the great Lion teams and great Lion Players of that era and Packer-Lion Thanksgiving games in Detriot which the Packer very seldom won!!-----PWT36 located in DePere, Wi. just five miles from Lambeau Field and packerforum. com Historian.