Greetings from mediocreville

Brian

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My name is Brian and i'm a staff writer at Lionbacker.com

Looking forward to competing for the bottom of the division with you guys later in the year.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brian-- Welcome to the Packer Foum!. It has been 13 years since we had a poor football team here in Green Bay Some of our Packer Fans are having a hard time with losing. You Lions fans have been living with mostly poor teams for years. Maybe, you can give some of our complaining Packer fans some advice on how to cope with losses. Most of more optimistic fans have been trying to help them out, but with little success. I am a very long time Green Bay Packer fan and have gone through two eras of medicore Packer Football teams, 1948-1958 and the very long era 1968-1991. I have mellowed in the last 35 years and learn to enjoy the winning years and realized there will be losing years also. However in the era of competitive balance things can turn around very quickly. All though it seems like this quick turn around is not happening in Detriot yet!! We in Green Bay hope we fare better in '06. I remember the old days of 50's and the great Lion teams and great Lion Players of that era and Packer-Lion Thanksgiving games in Detriot which the Packer very seldom won!!-----PWT36 located in DePere, Wi. just five miles from Lambeau Field and packerforum. com Historian.

Members online

Latest posts