FIRE MM and our whole offensive LINE!

Rodger's Title Belt

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know our run game is horrendous, but please tell me why we didn't run it on the final 3rd and 1 - 4th and 1. This is not the first time for MM and his horrible play calling. I'm all in favor of sending MM and his FUPA out of Green Bay.

Travis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The bottom line, is that even with all the injuries, the Packers are good enough to win. They need a coach who can get them to perform on Sunday. They need someone at the helm who sees the big picture. They need someone who has the sense to see that he can't bury his head in a play list and not see the rest of the game.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I have no qualms with spending a good number of draft picks to fix up our OLine. Absolutely atrocious. We were worked over... they should be ashamed of themselves
The worst part is that every other team in our division has a good pass rush, and for some reason we still see no reason to pay serious attention to the OL.

Travis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it's because McCarthy has his head in the sand...like I said, he can't see the whole game when he's looking for the next "wrong" play to call.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Detroits D-l is one of the bests..

I said it last time we played them..

People are aware that we were on our 3rd string left guard?

OP
OP
ThePerfectBeard

ThePerfectBeard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok so what your saying is when you see something is wrong.. you're not allowed to change your tune, point out what is wrong and ask for it to be fixed... oh ok got it. Just stick with the things that havent worked all season. I said that because it was the beginning of the season. We've only beatin' crappy teams this year. I dont blame our defense they have been playing out of their minds for all the injuries. Now that the season is almost over you can see the glaring mistakes.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I will avoid this thread, most people are venting..

If anyone sees something bad hit REPORT POST ICON

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Ivo, it's not the "end of the world". But, this loss dramatically increases the odds that the "end of the Packer season" is right after the Bears game.

Too bad McCarthy couldn't figure out how to play to the Lions weaknesses. Instead, he played right into their strengths all game long.

OP
OP
ThePerfectBeard

ThePerfectBeard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So lets all be positive about losing these crap games... yay we're all on drugs and everything in life is so grand! singing LALALALA as i skip around. Get a life and realize people are allowed to be negative alright! Its part of life. You sound like G. W. lets stay the coarse!

maxlives

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pathetic effort today and really puts a damper on what might still be a remarkable season. Injured beyond belief but still able to make enough plays to get into the playoffs and maybe even the big game. Today pretty much put the Packers fate into the hands of the Bears. I won't criticize too much when I am this upset but I MUST know, what in the world do the Packers see in Brandon Jackson that I am missing? This guy is a horrible running back whose first instinct when he gets the ball is to stop and look for a cut back lane (I guess, can't imagine what else he is waiting for). Okay, I will post no more today until I am in a more rational state of mind. There's still a chance, not a good one any more, but still a chance. Don't give up yet unless the Bears beat New Englend, then, it is over.

Munny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Detroits D-l is one of the bests..

I said it last time we played them..

People are aware that we were on our 3rd string left guard?

You always have an excuse to cover for MM, TT or anyone else for that matter...

Are you sure you aren't MM in disguise? You certainly bury your head in the sand like he does. :scratch:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
You always have an excuse to cover for MM, TT or anyone else for that matter...

Are you sure you aren't MM in disguise? You certainly bury your head in the sand like he does. :scratch:

I dont like the fact our line sucks..

Just cuz I dont post every little thing that is bad doesnt mean I agree with how it is being handled

So please dont put words in my mouth....I am not a dumb *** and think that our line is perfect..

But doesnt help when Detroit has a great front 4, it magnifies the issues

Which was the case today..Up until today the line was doing a pretty good job..Wouldnt you agree?

Flynn looked lost, and didnt know how to truly handle LIVE action...So given all of those things, I dont go to the extreme when things look bad, nor do i go to the extreme when they look great

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont like the fact our line sucks..

Just cuz I dont post every little thing that is bad doesnt mean I agree with how it is being handled

So please dont put words in my mouth....I am not a dumb *** and think that our line is perfect..

But doesnt help when Detroit has a great front 4, it magnifies the issues

Which was the case today..Up until today the line was doing a pretty good job..Wouldnt you agree?

Flynn looked lost, and didnt know how to truly handle LIVE action...So given all of those things, I dont go to the extreme when things look bad, nor do i go to the extreme when they look great

This. ALL of this.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
The defense played well, but not perfect. Giving up 7 points is pretty good.

Obviously our offense stunk up the joint. Two of our top playmakers have been out for just about the entire year - Finley and Grant. Now we lose Rodgers for the second half. And Jennings drops an easy TD pass.

I didn't like the playcalling either, but I think with Rodgers out, there just aren't enough playmakers out there. And our O-Line was manhandled by the Lions. Jennings needed to rise to the occasion and he flunked.

I told my wife we are a sad team where we cant win when all we need is 8 points

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Keep the faith! Sure some of that was on MM's head but not all of it. Some of those plays could of been made and we'd all be calling him a hero if they were. The Lions had a better team than perhaps we thought, this was a trap game from the very beginning. At least our D played brilliantly, nobody can really complain on that end. It was our O line that struggled and we can only pray Aaron is ok and will be back next week. There is not much more to do than regroup and try and come back stronger. We have a big game next week, there are still a lot of things that can still go in our favor. Think of how far we have come just to get here, if we go no further at least we know we have the heart and souls of champions.

Remember, there were many times this year where many of us wanted to kiss M.M.'s feet. I understand what he was doing on that last offensive play even though I don't like it. He was going for the win instead of just getting the 1st down.

We have plenty of life left within. Keep the faith and the dream alive in your hearts. Ever in times such as these does our team need to know their fans are behind them no matter what occurs.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am I sad we lost, but I'm not going to go atomic over it. I remain optimistic despite all the injuries. All I saw today is the same thing you all have been seeing all year, no running game and the O-Line very suspect. I did not expect Rodgers being knocked out of the game. Being very negative kinda brings the rest of the fans down. Why not open your own "hate" thread.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I am I sad we lost, but I'm not going to go atomic over it. I remain optimistic despite all the injuries. All I saw today is the same thing you all have been seeing all year, no running game and the O-Line very suspect. I did not expect Rodgers being knocked out of the game. Being very negative kinda brings the rest of the fans down. Why not open your own "hate" thread.

its what happens here and all forums, just have to deal

gbforever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well we got a look at what life would be like without Rodgers. Not pretty is it? Even though they didn't do much in the 1st half you can't count the Pack out with Rodgers. I had a bad feeling we were screwed as soon as Flynn came in. And to think Cutler and the bears were whining about Suh's little love-tap.

Members online

Latest posts