Favre Out???

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Burnt Fart is like one of those movie villains.
You shoot him, stab him, drown him, hit him with a car and he'll still somehow manage to keep coming after you.
I won't believe him to be benched until he really is benched.

+RAY+

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im with ya on that one Forget. I wont believe he is benched until I actually see it happen for myself.

Then Ill be PROUD of the Pack!!!! :icon_mrgreen:

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Favre will have Childress will have him go out there first play as starter, spike/kneel the ball, then send tjax out. Thus maintaining his streak

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
Wouldn't that be something? 1st and last game in Lambeau...(or was his 1st in Milwaukee?)
Seems like a tragic ending...sort of...?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre will have Childress will have him go out there first play as starter, spike/kneel the ball, then send tjax out. Thus maintaining his streak
Fart could go out there in a wheel chair with a walker for that but he would stay out there.
He does not allow himself to be benched no matter how he's feeling.
He's one stubborn SOB.

INpackfan66

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am with the I'll believe it when I see it crowd. BF might have Chilly wheel him out in a chair for the first snap! Chilly says, "He will get no different treatment than anyone else in evaluating his ability to start." (Paraphrasing) Yeah, just like all the other guys who got to sit out Training Camp! Just like all the other guys Chilly personally picked up at the airport and brought to the Training Facilities!! I see no difference in treatment at all!! Favre will decide if he plays or not!! Chilly quit being a factor quite a while back!! I would suggest Chilly call another Team meeting to tell everyone that they need to get their acts together as most of them will probably not be here next year! That should inspire them!!! 50 years-NO RESULTS! STAY CLASSY MINNESOTA!!!!!

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Burnt Fart is like one of those movie villains.
You shoot him, stab him, drown him, hit him with a car and he'll still somehow manage to keep coming after you.
I won't believe him to be benched until he really is benched.

yea like JASON in FRIDAY THE 13TH...but even JASON movies will come to an end...eventually...FAVRE THE 13th coming to a local Viking Fan near you!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
gmann001

gmann001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Could it be Chilly's way of "benching" the almighty without really benching him?

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oddly some of us kind of predicted this would happen to Favre on Lambeau Field. It almost seems scripted, like he is writing his autobiography or something with this as the epic ending. I'm with the believe it when I see it group. He's said he's done too many times and has come back, he has zero credibility with me anymore. I think he's gonna spend this whole week waffling, to play or not to play, to retire or not to retire. Meanwhile milking all the press out of it he can get.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score

Even with a spike, he'd probably still somehow throw a pick-6! :amen:

dogpackerz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i really felt sorry for brett last night at his press conference.

it took the packers to win against him: to beat him down: all this drama in his own life......
and to see him battle, succeed and to fail like a man. Then limp 2 and from his press conference, where his own coach crucified him, made me realize...HE IS A GLADIATOR, HE GAVE IT HIS ALL, AND MOST OF ALL, I APPRECIATE AND THANK HIM FOR HOW HE BATTLED FOR US BACK IN THE DAY...

never thought i would say thAT until the packers retired his number.

all drama put aside.
he is the QB i grew up with
all those years, rain or shine. pain or death
he showed up and never quit.

thanks brett..........DAMN

i need a man hug now

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yea like JASON in FRIDAY THE 13TH...but even JASON movies will come to an end...eventually...FAVRE THE 13th coming to a local Viking Fan near you!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
LOL that's good!

Even with a spike, he'd probably still somehow throw a pick-6! :amen:
Bounce off his toe and into the hands of a linebacker.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i really felt sorry for brett last night at his press conference.

it took the packers to win against him: to beat him down: all this drama in his own life......
and to see him battle, succeed and to fail like a man. Then limp 2 and from his press conference, where his own coach crucified him, made me realize...HE IS A GLADIATOR, HE GAVE IT HIS ALL, AND MOST OF ALL, I APPRECIATE AND THANK HIM FOR HOW HE BATTLED FOR US BACK IN THE DAY...

never thought i would say thAT until the packers retired his number.

all drama put aside.
he is the QB i grew up with
all those years, rain or shine. pain or death
he showed up and never quit.

thanks brett..........DAMN

i need a man hug now

I will never say thank you to brett. Dead to me. I cant wait til we get to bury him in the Metrodump

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
I think that they are saying this because chillybeans wants to bench him and this is the best way to do it. I truly think that he will not start and I am glad that it will be because of the Packers!!!!!!!!!!!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Screw Brett Farve and his streak of starts. Big whooping freaking deal. Did it win him any extra SBs for GB or the Vikings. Nope. Just a statement of, look at how tough I am.

Like Ivo610 said, Brett is dead to me.

And Brett WILL PLAY. He'll shoot that foot up with so much pain killer he won't even feel if if they hacked it off. He'll play. Ego will not let him say no. It's all he's got left now.

Latest posts