Falcon Fan

nitro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just wanted to say to you looking forward to a great injury free game. I can't wait to get this game started. It has been a long two weeks. I know that most of you think that stopping Turner is the key to the game, but honestly I think a big key will be stopping Jason Snelling on the check downs. He has become like TG, another security blanket for Ryan.
Rodgers is a great QB and the way he handled the whole mess a couple of years ago. Complete class act. I would be remiss if I didn't say, I would rather be playing the Seahawks this week. lol
Your defense on the back end is one of the best in the NFL and along with Clay rushing the passer, can be a tough foe.
Our defense is gelling and getting better with every game. Brent Grimes is a beast. William Moore has become great in the box and a pure ball hawk. The d-line is constantly swapped out and that helps keep them fresh. The linebacking core is heart of our defense. Lofton in the middle is our QB on defense. Mike Peterson is great against the run, but a liability in coverage. That is the reason Sean Weatherspoon usually relieves Peterson on third down. Sean was setback by an injury earlier in the year and is just now getting to 100%. Nicholas is the other outside LB and he played so well in Weatherspoons absence he hasn't got off the field. Our D-ends are led by John Abraham, who has found his swagger again this year. Kroy Bierman is the other starter at d-end, he has a non stop motor. I could go on and on about all our players and how proud I am of our franchise. Unfortunately I have to work tomorrow night and cannot watch the game.
I didn't talk a lot about the offense, because it is well documented. This is the first time in a long time that I have posted anything and I would like to say that Green Bay fans are some of the classiest in the NFL.
Heres to a great game and may the best team win.

GrnNGldGrl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is the first time in a long time that I have posted anything and I would like to say that Green Bay fans are some of the classiest in the NFL.
Heres to a great game and may the best team win.

This makes me proud to be a Packer fan. Keepin' Classy. Just wanted to say thanks, and likewise. Tomorrow is going to be intense.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Excellent and informative first post!

Sorry your going to miss the game, and regardless of the turnout. (I'm sure the Pack will win hehee) I Hope you still come back and join in the conversations!

Welcome!

OP
OP
N

nitro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will come back afterwards and converse. Regardess of outcome, but I am fully expecting a falcon victory!:D

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks Falcon fan!!! Here is to a good, injury free game!!! Regardless of the outcome, you should be very proud of your team this year! Best of luck to you, and sorry for it but I can't help the green and gold running through me: GO PACK GO!!!

brett2520

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Appreciate the falcon fan... I said it to my friend who is a falcon fan after the loss in the regular season that i cant wait for the Falcons-Packers NFC Championship game and we agreed it would be a good one. I am sorry it did not happen that way, i respect the Falcons much more than i do the Bears/Seahawks... I am expecting a packer win, but whoever wins this game is truly worthy to go to the Super Bowl, i cannot say that for the other two NFC teams playing in the Super Bowl. GO PACK GO!

Members online

Latest posts