Emmanuel Wilson

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Taylor has been elevated from the practice squad each of the first three weeks this season, so now they will need to cut somebody off of the 53 in order to keep him. It will be interesting to see who gets the axe. My guess is one of the safeties (Anderson, Johnson, Owens) or Ben Sims (TE). Hopefully one of those guys can clear waivers and come back to the PS.
Sims got as many snaps over the 1st two games as Kraft did. Somebody posted snap count somewhere last week. Heath hasn't produced much and if Watson is ready to go? Though I don't expect Watson until after the bye.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great point. They had to put Wilson on the 53 at the start of the season because of what he put on tape in the preseason. However, Patrick Taylor is really the back that we need in the game right now. Wilson needs to be developed, eased in at opportune moments, so that hopefully he becomes a bell cow in a season or two.

Taylor has been elevated from the practice squad each of the first three weeks this season, so now they will need to cut somebody off of the 53 in order to keep him. It will be interesting to see who gets the axe. My guess is one of the safeties (Anderson, Johnson, Owens) or Ben Sims (TE). Hopefully one of those guys can clear waivers and come back to the PS.

I'd love to know they've been teaching Dillon to do Deguara's role/snaps and they actually just cut ties with Josiah and keep Dillon and Sims. I know that will shock some folks, but I don't think Deguara is ever going to be the player he was prior to his rookie season injury and I just don't see the progression I wanted.....our team is better losing him than one of our safeties which is a thin room from an ability stance.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sims got as many snaps over the 1st two games as Kraft did. Somebody posted snap count somewhere last week. Heath hasn't produced much and if Watson is ready to go? Though I don't expect Watson until after the bye.

Yup Sims came right in and had just two less offensive snaps compared to Kraft first two weeks which is saying something.