Does Seattle want to give Matt Flynn back to us?

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For the record, I never really loved Flynn ever since his rookie year with us when I gave him schit about choosing to follow the Kardashian's on twitter and he took offense to my ribbing of him. Thought it showed he had thin skin!

jaybadger82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I apologize for calling your earlier remark "stupid" and "flailing," HardRightEdge, but there's a point at which arguing around facts approaches absurdity.

When I say something on a message board that is foolish, or controversial, I hope this community takes me to task on it. Nothing wrong with a little sifting and winnowing...

H

HardRightEdge

I apologize for calling your earlier remark "stupid" and "flailing," HardRightEdge, but there's a point at which arguing around facts approaches absurdity.

When I say something on a message board that is foolish, or controversial, I hope this community takes me to task on it. Nothing wrong with a little sifting and winnowing...

Your 1/2 apology is 1/2 accepted.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Good luck to Flynn, a QBs height and physical strength are not the be all and end all. Take Joe Montana for example a small weak armed chicken legged QB, i wonder what ever happend to him?;)

Reaction score
I say we pick a few Packers, charter a plane and send them out to Seattle and convince him to come back! Oh wait a minute.............that's the Vikings...............that do that type of thing. Ok, how about this...............we charter a boat, get some exotic dancers and.................oh, wait a minute, that the Vikings too. Thats it, I'm out of ideas.
Trapped

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Judging by yesterday's cuts and comments at Seattle, I have a feeling this season is going to go into a QB controversy for them. As soon as Wilson starts showing his "rookieness" folks will be clamoring for Flynn because there is no other QB to which they can turn.

JamesCA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wish Wilson success even though I pretty much hate Pete Carroll. It's good that the Seahawks have Flynn they're both better than Jackson. Just hope Wilson doesn't end up another Doug Flutie. Of course, if they play the Packers, I hope the Seahawks bomb.

Latest posts