Do you want a Brett Favre statue in Green Bay?

Denzel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes! He totally deserves a statue. I mean he won us a Superbowl, almost highhandedly, and then who didn't fall in love with the "will he retire, will he play?" drama? He absolutely deserves it after he went to our friendly rivals to the west, I mean, who didn't cheer for Brett against the Packers after the horrible way the Packers treated him? I would be so honored to have a Brett Favre statue outside of Lambeau field, no wait, why not change the name of the stadium to Brett Favre Field? The man is the epitome of class and deserves our respect.

TallPackersFan96

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Favre does deserve a statue for his accomplishments with the Pack, as long as its not on Lambeau. Maybe put it by his overpriced steak house

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
He has recently expressed that he doesn't want his # retired with the team that made him famous. (spit on the ground) why in the heck would we want to build a statue of him?

I'm envisioning a hand gesture and a "puh puh" sound!!! :roflmao:

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Somebody earlier suggested a statue of the "Lambeau Leap". Fantastic idea. It was totally unique to us, even though a few have tried to copy it miserably. It is truly iconic of the Green Bay Packers !!! IMHO
Packers stealing ideas from this forum?!?

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think one of the local bars should put up a brent statue pigeon feeder. I'd envision a clown wearing a purple #4 jersey holding out his arms with bird seed in each hand. Put a couple posts coming out of his ears for the pigeons to perch on.

It was pretty amusing seeing a few idiots at the Vikings game wearing a Faverer Packer's jersey. That pretty much says it all about the type of people Burnt FrvRer supporters are. We're playing the Vikings and you were a breNt Fver Packer jersey to the game? Really?

Packerlifer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They can retire his number and put him on the ring of fame around lambeau but they should never, ever make a statue of that ******!

I'm against the number retirement and graffiting his name on Lambeau Field.

Forderick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Would I be upset if they made a statue of Favre, not really, but as of right now he shouldn't have one. I think it needs to be for packers greats who have passed away. So the new fans won't forget about the Packers rich history and of their great players, coaches, etc.

Maybe he will get a statue, but it would have to be a few years after he has passed away. Its way too soon for something like that right now. And I don't think i would be upset if he didn't get one either.

While Favre did have an impact on the Packers, he didn't come close to the impact Lambeau and Lombardi had on the team and football for that matter. Retiring his number and celebrating his time with the packers should be enough.

Vrill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, when outsiders think Brett, they think Packers. They dont think Vikings or Jets.

As far as a statue goes, now is not the time. Ask again in 10 years.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dunno but I think the interactive Lambeau Leap statue is one of the most unique ones around.

Packerlifer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes! He totally deserves a statue. I mean he won us a Superbowl, almost highhandedly, and then who didn't fall in love with the "will he retire, will he play?" drama? He absolutely deserves it after he went to our friendly rivals to the west, I mean, who didn't cheer for Brett against the Packers after the horrible way the Packers treated him? I would be so honored to have a Brett Favre statue outside of Lambeau field, no wait, why not change the name of the stadium to Brett Favre Field? The man is the epitome of class and deserves our respect.

Put his name on the restroom doors. "Brett" for women, "Favre" for men. "Pick" for unisex.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
A statue of Favre? Ya, sure but only if there’s a bucket of tomatoes nearby and a backstop for those throwing “INTs” instead of hitting the target. The bucket must be continuously resupplied and heated in winter. The smell would add another appropriate dimension. :poop:

Members online

Latest posts