Division round San Francisco Shout Box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
lmao. Good luck.
I’ll take my chances over that Offensive debacle.
Give me 2 day 1 selections and 2 day 2 selections
4 pics in 2 years and shed Aaron’s $46,000,000
Plus maybe a starter level player such as a veteran QB in the meantime
Send Davante packing if he’s not happy about it. We can’t afford him if he’s going to whine
Time to get some college studs (think Jefferson)

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I only pray that Gute and Rodgers discuss things sooner rather than later and we don’t wait till the draft before we seem to know anything. If the break up is coming serves best to both to do it sooner rather than later IMO

Old Guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don’t think so. I think the strength of this franchise is our GM and HC. I’m sorry but we can’t afford Rodgers and definitely not after that look. I respect the man he’s been fun to watch.
I’ll take my chances.
Well we will see how good they are with AR. So far the games AR has not played in all these years......I think they won 1. MLF has not won any without AR so we may see.

Greg Burzynski

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How to get past this? I would rather the team be so so consistently so I would not feel like garbage after a loss such as this.
Welcome to mediocrity for eternity, “ missed it by that much”
Ever since Vick won in the playoffs, the mystical essence has been taken away.
Time focus energy on other things, I will try my best not to fall in the trap of believing in the team again.
The journey was great, but the sudden stop really hurt!

KiDcUdI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ruined our cap for a dog **** special team performance.

Get rid of the GM and Coach. They’re unfit to run the team. If you do t recognize you have a garbage STs unit after week to 5 bye! If you think you can replace a top 5 QB all time with some bum who can’t throw accurately or read a defense bye! Trade Rodgers and get a new coach and GM. These guys are idiots.

LaFleur is a good coach and solid play caller but he’s clueless to his staff. MM suffered the same flaw.

ctfxcwatcher

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So I asked this before the game....do we side eye Matt LaFleur? Because he sounds like McCarthy in that press conference to me. I'm having heavy flashbacks again

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
I only pray that Gute and Rodgers discuss things sooner rather than later and we don’t wait till the draft before we seem to know anything. If the break up is coming serves best to both to do it sooner rather than later IMO
Supposedly Rodgers said in his post game presser that his decision will be made prior to free agency.

tripleguy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our division is weak. Doesn't matter if you're the #1 seed and choke or the #6 and win. Get rid of the prima donna and get some draft picks and don't waste them on a QB that's a backup at best.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Our division is weak. Doesn't matter if you're the #1 seed and choke or the #6 and win. Get rid of the prima donna and get some draft picks and don't waste them on a QB that's a backup at best.
Rodgers leaving Green Bay and Chicago getting the right coach to pair with fields flips this division for years to come. Careful what you wish for.

Old Guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bottom line....The Packers continue to lose playoff games they shouldn't.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This actually hurts way less because I saw it coming last spring (and said so)… Rodgers was totally incapable if leading this team. They knew it. It was him playing with his buddy Davante and everyone else standing around knowing they weren’t part of it. Talented thrower of the football, but not a quarterback. I honestly just hope somebody will trade for him, and that he’s delusional enough to think he still wants to play. He’s been going through the motions off and on all year. He quit on the team and himself this spring. Time to move on.

TexasCheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
F**K MLF for a terrible game calling plays.
No no. These morons blame rodgers, not the special teams or the bad offensive calls, or over paid aaron jones blowing the last 1st half 75 yard play. These "fans" will be crying for rodgers as Love leads them in 2-15 seasons for the next 3 years and Rodgers wins a SB with a different team.

TexasCheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't wait to follow Rodgers to his new team and win 2 more superbowls as you idiot's on the WORST packer fan forum gripe more. Full of haters and liberal cucks more worried about vax status and defending **** coaching and special teams **** play than the best QB green bay will ever see. Spoiled with back to back favre rodgers and you still blame players not coaches or mismanagement..good riddance to this **** forum by far the worst. And you liberal *****es on here...eat a ****ing ****...**** you all I'm out.

Reaction score
This actually hurts way less because I saw it coming last spring (and said so)… Rodgers was totally incapable if leading this team. They knew it. It was him playing with his buddy Davante and everyone else standing around knowing they weren’t part of it. Talented thrower of the football, but not a quarterback. I honestly just hope somebody will trade for him, and that he’s delusional enough to think he still wants to play. He’s been going through the motions off and on all year. He quit on the team and himself this spring. Time to move on.
My concern is that he tries to punish the Packers on his way out. He has a tendency to go mutiny. I’m not sure his head is in this sport any longer. He sure didn’t play like it.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't wait to follow Rodgers to his new team and win 2 more superbowls as you idiot's on the WORST packer fan forum gripe more. Full of haters and liberal cucks more worried about vax status and defending **** coaching and special teams **** play than the best QB green bay will ever see. Spoiled with back to back favre rodgers and you still blame players not coaches or mismanagement..good riddance to this **** forum by far the worst. And you liberal *****es on here...eat a ****ing ****...**** you all I'm out.
In other words, the 12 pack of Rolling Rock is gone LOL

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Atleast it will be 2 weeks and change till Pitchers and Catchers repor.... oh wait... Baseball is probably cancelled this season... ****...

Any happyness rests on The Bucks running it back...

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Don`t let the door hit you in the *** as you leave and take your rose tinted glasses with you.

Bigdog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is on Aaron Rodgers through and through... Good bye my man. Love you but this was your chance to prove to the world that you're elite and not just a stats guy. You had the defense and the supporting cast. I dont care if special teams dropped the ball on several occasions! YOU had a DOZEN opportunities to show us what you're made of. Ok, rant over.
If you need help packing call me

buckthorn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No no. These morons blame rodgers, not the special teams or the bad offensive calls, or over paid aaron jones blowing the last 1st half 75 yard play. These "fans" will be crying for rodgers as Love leads them in 2-15 seasons for the next 3 years and Rodgers wins a SB with a different team.
agree. some people just want one person to blame for everything. They want a hero or a goat. If the rest of the team held up its end of the bargain, the Packers would be playing next week. Even with Rogers playing a subpar game. Special teams directly cost us 10 points. That's the game right there.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He didn't play great, but I wouldn't call it subpar either. We consistently had long fields to drive with 1 of our 2 RB's out with an apparent injury much of the game and Tackles that couldn't hardly stand in the way. Other QB's have multiple fumbles and INT's in games with those conditions and pressure. He probably missed a pass or 2, he wasn't great, but he wasn't really poor either unless of course you want to ignore the defense, our crap oline play and the conditions and forget the GOAT has won super bowls 13-3 himself and think he should have scored 35 pts last night. Then I guess you could say he played poorly.

Status
Not open for further replies.