Cowboy studs n duds...kicker doesn't count

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
What was everyones thought when Carlson missed another extra point? Thought so.....
Im getting very concerned.

Next week is in an open stadium and what will be an actual close game. In close games we cannot miss XPs or FGs if we are to win.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really liked playing McDuffie as much as he did. We play tougher when he is in there. I think they pulled him on passing downs until he got hurt. And thank God Barry did not go into prevent any sooner than he did. Our D line is looking good against the run.

Reaction score
I was just about to ask because I missed a few minutes here n there.

I remember Enagbare arguing with the Refs about a Hold call he had at the end. Did he get hurt in the last seconds??

Also where was Reed. He had 3 targets and no catches? Was he hurt or did anyone see him exit the game?

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
...and the 500 pages of abject misery in the Packer-Cowboys game threads at the Cowboys fan forum.

https://cowboyszone.com/forums/fan-zone.59/

Not sure what threads are better. The slow death spiral threads where the fans start off brimming with confidence and by the end are a smoldering wreck of 'fire everybody' or the ones where you can pinpoint where their heart is ripped from their body.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I am enjoying it. Doesn't mean people need to or should gloss over a very prominent issue with the kicker
We have said it every game

I literally thought people know it's a forgone conclusion he is gone.

So I changed title lol

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts