[CHAT ROOM] Family Night scrimmage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Click here to enter!
6:30 p.m. (full pads) Family Night scrimmage CST time zone

To the dismay of you all, I won't be able to make it. I have to attend a surprise going away party for a good friend of mine.

However, JOIN UP!!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
good idea. I will be taping it with my dvd recorder and will try and get some clips up.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
oh man, you dont have it? Its part of my (small) package. I guess I take it for granted. damn, packnic, we'll let you know what goes down, man!

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
oh man, you dont have it? Its part of my (small) package. I guess I take it for granted. damn, packnic, we'll let you know what goes down, man!

yeah its on Dish networks small package and I cant live without NFL newtwork so I feel for you packnic

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I mainly watch NFL network for NFL total access (and games) and you can just read about that stuff on the internet.

or watch the games of Fox.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Click here to enter!
6:30 p.m. (full pads) Family Night scrimmage CST time zone

To the dismay of you all, I won't be able to make it. I have to attend a surprise going away party for a good friend of mine.

However, JOIN UP!!

ZERO!!!!! I'm actually SHOCKED!!!!!!!

(You have a FRIEND!??!?)LOLOLOL!!! :lol:

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LMAO, oh cheesey. If i wasnt so violenty heterosexual(my lawyer dislikes that) you'd be the guy.

Reaction score
tromadz said:
LMAO, oh cheesey. If i wasnt so violenty heterosexual(my lawyer dislikes that) you'd be the guy.

:penflag: :puke:

Seriously, I got digital cable, found out NFL network was on it, and then spent the rest of the day doing back flips......... :D

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
has it started yet!!! jesus, i got to get a hold of myself. im like a coke head waiting on an 8ball right now. just breath

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packnic said:
has it started yet!!! jesus, i got to get a hold of myself. im like a coke head waiting on an 8ball right now. just breath

nah, they're playing the Ravens/Redskins scrimmage right now.

one more hour buddy.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Adbul Hodge was all over the field and looked great. Greg Jennings and Corey Rodgers both looked good, Rodgers took a slant from Brian Wrobel and turned it into a 64 yard gain. Donald Driver made a nice catch and well was Donald Duke In The Driver. Donald Lee Did good. Field goals looked bad both Billy Cundiff and Dave Rayner made 3 out of 5. O-Line held up well. AJ Hawk Didnt seem to do to much. Marviel Underwood had only int in the game. Nick Collins was running and trying to slow down he ran on concrete near the endzone stands which were slipper and his feet went out from under him and he landed right on his back, but got up and appeared to only have the wind knocked out of him. Also Jon Ryan booted a 60-65 yard punt when BJ Sander kicked a 45-50 yarder but had more hang time.

http://www.jsonline.com/blog/?id=174

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yes Abdul Hodge is looking very well (thank god)

Aaron Rodgers is looking good

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
tromadz said:

glad you've come to terms with how small it is ... its not the size of the dog, its the size of the fight in the dog

ono gonna get banned now ... this should prove how up the staff's *** trom is

Take care everyone, it's been real!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts