Brett told Peppers go beat the Packers

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Better yet I hope TT goes and gets a big time WR for Rodgers. That might sting.

jrpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Better yet I hope TT goes and gets a big time WR for Rodgers. That might sting.

According to espn most receivers are useless until Brett "makes" them great. Last year no one even considered that just maybe it was the receivers who made the QB look good, instead of the other way around.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
WOW

I had no idea there were this many whiny cry-babies around here. Who cares if he told Peppers to beat the Packers? THAT'S WHAT YOU DO after a game! You wish the other team luck and obviously the Packer game means the most to the Bears. Big deal. Grow up people. And no, I'm NOT a Favre fan.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WOW

I had no idea there were this many whiny cry-babies around here. Who cares if he told Peppers to beat the Packers? THAT'S WHAT YOU DO after a game! You wish the other team luck and obviously the Packer game means the most to the Bears. Big deal. Grow up people. And no, I'm NOT a Favre fan.
No, you wish a guy good luck for their next opponent or the rest of the season. He did neither. Brett wished him luck against the Packers because he is bitter.

So be it.

I think he is sort of pathetic at this point.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No, you wish a guy good luck for their next opponent or the rest of the season. He did neither. Brett wished him luck against the Packers because he is bitter.

So be it.

I think he is sort of pathetic at this point.

^This.

TampaPacMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Incidents such as this, simply reinforce my belief that the Packers should never afford him the honors he would have received if he had just retired in 2008 with grace and dignity. He shouldn't be inducted into the Packers Hall of Fame,his name shouldn't be placed in the ring of honor, and the Packers shouldn't retire his jersey!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Well, Farve was suffering from a concussion and he already has "diarrhea of the mouth" syndrome so..... So he might not have really thought through what he was saying as he was half out of it.

However, what it does show is Farve has no real loyalty to GB in any way shape or form. So why should we? He's just that old QB we used to have anyway. I'm not gonna let it get under my skin. We whooped the doucher twice this year. That's all that matters.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Keep his streak going, Brett told it to Pepp..What happened? We win..

He tells Andy Reid we win too?

So Brett call or text Andy and tell him go beat the Packers

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Didn't Brett tell the LIons to beat us right after he got traded. We won that game too.

Brett, do us a favor and call up Vick and tell him to beat us. Thanks

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In a strange way I'm glad he said this.

It shows that he still
A) Has hard feelings towards the Pack.
B) It's a good reminder that the Pack beat him twice this year. He wouldn't have said that if he had been 4-0 or even 3-1 against the Pack.

Wouldn't surprise me if he then went back home and emailed plans to beat the Pack to the Bears office.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts