Brett ahead of schedule

magic_8ball

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett Favre's recovery from ankle surgery is going better than expected. he is doing more than the team wants him to do says MM. Can't confirm this part but in a classic Brett move he took the stiches out himself because he was going to Disney World with his family and they were too much of an annoyance.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sounds like him totally...but glad Brett and his family can get away on a vacation, he surely deserves it..and its great hes feeling better and his surgery has turned out well.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
magic_8ball said:
Brett Favre's recovery from ankle surgery is going better than expected. he is doing more than the team wants him to do says MM. Can't confirm this part but in a classic Brett move he took the stiches out himself because he was going to Disney World with his family and they were too much of an annoyance.

He took em out in the plane ride down to Orlando

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hahahah cheesey...

i heard he chewed them out with his own teeth... then when it started bleeding he took a lighter and cauterized it without even a tear.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hahahah cheesey...

i heard he chewed them out with his own teeth... then when it started bleeding he took a lighter and cauterized it without even a tear.

(If it wouldn't have stopped bleeding, he probably would have knawed his own foot off!!!) :rotflmao:

LT......i guess with Favre's past, i wasn't the only one thinking that!LOLOL!!! :rotflmao:

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheesy you're changing your avatar to often I don't recognize you. Nice to hear an update. I'd love to see him running around Disneyland like the big dumb kid he is. I can just see him pushing a kid down and going down a slide to get away from some guard he's ticked off. LOL Reminds me of myself

Members online

Latest posts