Bizarre coin toss streak

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers, by winning the coin toss in Super Bowl XLV, became the 14th straight NFC team to win the Super Bowl coin toss. The streak is so long, it goes back to the last time the Packers were in the Super Bowl, against Denver. So the Packers are also the most recent NFC team to lose the coin toss, way back in Super Bowl XXXI.

In the end, the coin toss meant very little, as the Steelers punted on their first possession of the first half, and the Packers punted on their first possession of the second half.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I saw the odds of it happening it was pretty crazy. Next year I'm betting the afc wins the toss

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I suppose there are odds on favorite on who wins the coin toss and folks bet on who's going to win it and what the team will do when they win?

Anyway, I wanted the Pack to win the toss and kick and I was glad they did.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
History will repeat itself if we make it back.

We won 2 in a row to start this whole Superbowl thing.
We already know what happened last time the Pack went to two in a row.
However this time we have a better QB who I feel much better about.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I wonder if this Super Bowl win could spawn another streak of the NFC always winning the Super Bowl.

I believe in 1984 the 49ers trampled Miami and started the streak, yet it ended with us losing to John Elway in 1997.

N.O. trampled over a heavily favored Colts team, and we proved the world wrong over an overrated Steeler team.

Members online

Latest posts