Anybody else notice that the Bears look kind of tough so far this year??

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The bears still have Cutler... that means at least 2 picks....
Hope Chuck can bring 1 to the house on MNF!

Besides the Lions should've beat the Bears week 1....

:chisux::detsux:

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The bears still have Cutler... that means at least 2 picks....
Hope Chuck can bring 1 to the house on MNF!

:chisux::detsux:

Another 3 sacks for Matthews too. Notice he shoved 3 QB's .....faces......in the dirt (Kolb, Vick, Edwards). Do it to Cutler and his bad attitude will get the best of him. He will be slinging that ball all over the place. In a bad way for Da Bears!

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I think it feels good to be talking about the old Bears rivalry once again. It's been a while since we were battling them for the lead in the division.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think a part of the win for them was they were in a dome martz atmosphere,not saying they didnt play a good game but c.m will be all over the place our run game is slow to star a-rod a little slump but he came back in 2nd half.It will be close just think it a win for the pack.

Cardsmc25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anybody would look tough against the Cowboys right now. I don't think it an issue where the Bears are that good, but rather the Cowboys are that bad. But I do think them the #2 seed in the North at the moment. Behind the Pack and ahead of the Vikings and Lions respectively. I wouldn't underestimate them though, but I think the Pack is in for win #3 next week. I hope McCarthy gets on 'em this week, we need to play all 4 quarters as brilliantly as we did the 2nd half of the Bills game. I'm thinking Rogers is gonna have a decent game, Jennings, and I'm not worried about our D at all. That's for the Bears offensive line to worry about.

I've been saying all year that the Bears finish second to the Packers in the North. Don't look past the Bears this year... that offense is a way better fit for that roster then in years past. I've dubbed them, "The Solid Squad on Sod" (refering to a not as good "greatest show on turf"). The Packers are going to have to play a good game offensively, because the defense has a little more work on their hands.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I think the Packers have a few disadvantages this coming game. The Bears and their fans are going to be on the brink of delusion, Urlacher may be healthy enough to play, and Peppers may be something to worry about. Plus its a special game for the Bears, they will be wearing their monsters of the midway jerseys, all in prime time. I feel this game may be bigger than versus the Vikings. Plus for what ever its worth if the Bears win this one they are pretty set in the division. :chisux:

I am hoping the Packers pack a fire and a knock out punch to the ugly bears. Have the beast we call Matthews just tear up the Bears like crazy with everyone else catching the ball where ever it lands. The O-Line better be prepared for a fiery Defence, and I hope Rodgers doesn't get knocked around.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Another 3 sacks for Matthews too. Notice he shoved 3 QB's .....faces......in the dirt (Kolb, Vick, Edwards). Do it to Cutler and his bad attitude will get the best of him. He will be slinging that ball all over the place. In a bad way for Da Bears!

Remember last year opening game of the season. Clay Matthews was in his face and Cutler got pissed saying "Get the F off of me!"

The scary thing for Cutler now is Matthews is a starter and he'll see him all game! And he looks BETTER than last year.

Although, Cutler looked good getting the ball out fast against Dallas from what I've heard on Dallas radio. Our Secondary is where we shutdown the Bears. Jam the Bears WR's at the line and Cutler won't have anywhere to go, then our pass rushers can clean him up or force him to make bad hurried throws.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They were getting completely manhandled. There's no other way of looking at it, their OL is probably the worst in the NFL.

That being said, Martz called a BRILLIANT game, he adjusted perfectly for it. He has a lot of trick plays that keeps the Ds honest, and he gets the job done.

Of course, I've been calling the Cowboys secondary suspect since last year, and now that they only had 3 active CBs, and their S SUCKS BALLS, they couldn't adjust. Damn those Cowboys are overrated.

They also played the AWFUL Lions, who have probably THE worst secondary in the league (to go along with terrible LBs minus Julian Peterson).

It'll be a very different game against Charles Woodson, Tramon Williams, Nick Collins and Morgan Burnett...

I feel like we have alot in our favor for this game. The X factor might be Peppers, if he comes to play we could be in a world of trouble.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I feel like we have alot in our favor for this game. The X factor might be Peppers, if he comes to play we could be in a world of trouble.

Yeah, that's crossed my mind as well. Have to double team his butt. Did he eve play against Dallas? His name doesn't even come up on the Chicago Defense stats.

Or did Dallas take him essentially out of the game. If so, GB needs to copy that.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
I think the game is gonna be tough, but I dont see that bears offensive line being able to handle the packers d long enough to find open receivers consistently. Its shocking to me living in the chicagoland area hearing how high all the fans are on the bears. some people are even making jokes about making plans for going back to dallas-paleaseee.

Members online

Latest posts