adverts

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've been getting a lot of adverts recently for agent provocateur(sp), while the adverts aren't really bothering me, more than why they're appearing as i've never been on their website, my colleagues are getting a bit annoyed every time i whap the old tadger out for a quick shuffle

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've been getting a lot of adverts recently for agent provocateur(sp), while the adverts aren't really bothering me, more than why they're appearing as i've never been on their website, my colleagues are getting a bit annoyed every time i whap the old tadger out for a quick shuffle
I dont know several key words in your post, but I think I get the idea.

Must be what you surf.

I get ads for butter churns, buggies, and looming supplies. Is that just me?

OP
OP
scotscheese

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont know several key words in your post, but I think I get the idea.

Must be what you surf.

I get ads for butter churns, buggies, and looming supplies. Is that just me?
would you like certain words explained?

I'm only ever on my work laptop, i definitely don't surf on anything inappropriate using this

I'm surprised you don't get ads for dial-up internet, what kind of speeds to you get in Amish country?

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I'm only ever on my work laptop, i definitely don't surf on anything inappropriate using this

I'm surprised you don't get ads for dial-up internet, what kind of speeds to you get in Amish country?
Inter what?

I just write these messages on paper and attach to the pigeons. What the neighbor kid does with em, I dont know.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Must be what you surf.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!