1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

A-Rods Accuracy

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by dd80forever, Aug 10, 2008.

1. mike bat

mike bat Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    look the fact of the matter is ,, we dont know .. ill admit i didnt like Rodgers ,, i didnt think we could compete with him ... he since has changed my mind ... he has showed some good QB skills ,, he has also seemed to improve through the preseason ... these are all good signs ... the one issue we cant control with Rodgers is health ... will he stay healthy through the season ??? this is the main question ... Rodgers does have a good group of recivers ... i do see Jennings having a good stand out year ,, again if Rodgers can avoid injury ... so why must we do this the Rodgers lovers and haters ... lets give the guy a chance to get out there and play 5 or 6 games ,, untill this happens we really cant say anything ,,, we dont know ... im geussing if Rodgers stays healthy we will have a solid year ...
  2. PackAttackUK

PackAttackUK Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    I agree, that before pre-season, I was a little aprehensive about Rodgers. But like other people, my opinions have changed throughout the pre-seaon. There is no doubt in my mind that he can lead this team forward, he definitley has the ability to do that. If he stays healthy, I feel like it's going to be a very good season.