5 Packers Voted Into Pro Bowl

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers not being in the Pro Bowl is pathetic, but I'm fine with it. I think it will help the team.

Piece of s**t Jay Ratliff getting in over BJ Raji IS A TRAVESTY!
I live in Dallas.... he's terrible other than rushing the passer. And he's not doing that well this year.

Raji has been 3 times as good as Ratliff this year.

The only good thing about these things is it might motivate/**** off guys that Raji, Tramon, and Rodgers are screwed over.

If we don't make the Super Bowl, Rodgers will get to Hawaii though as it will have to be Brees, Ryan, or Vick if it's not us. It won't be the Rams or the Bears.

I'm happy for Clifton.
And Nick Collins has been a warrior this year, playing every week despite being hurt.

Jennings got in over Hakeem Nicks, which is justice the way we beat them down. LOL at Antrel Rolle making it. Jordy laughs at that one.

BFavre4Ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The reason why Ryan got in over Favre is because he beat him head to head this year and he is emerging as the elite clutch QB in the NFL. Now Rodgers had a good year, but the fact that he now extended his record to 0-12 in games decided by 3 or less is starting to hurt his credibility amongst the coaches and players. He simply needs to start winning in the clutch to break into the top 5 in the NFL.

As far as Brees goes, he threw for a ton of yards and has 32 TDs to Rodgers 27. If anything, I thought Aaron could have made it over Brees, but it was that Detroit game that really messed everything up.

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score
Gj Guys, Feels like nfl.com must have mispelt aaron rodgers to chad clifton pretty big spelling error tho.....

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
The reason why Ryan got in over Favre is because he beat him head to head this year and he is emerging as the elite clutch QB in the NFL. Now Rodgers had a good year, but the fact that he now extended his record to 0-12 in games decided by 3 or less is starting to hurt his credibility amongst the coaches and players. He simply needs to start winning in the clutch to break into the top 5 in the NFL.

As far as Brees goes, he threw for a ton of yards and has 32 TDs to Rodgers 27. If anything, I thought Aaron could have made it over Brees, but it was that Detroit game that really messed everything up.
*****, over who??????????????
How can you even put Bernt into this conversation, dude, seriously, talk to the doc, he's got you on mind altering pharmaceuticals.
You stat guys are amazing, have you ever watched Aaron Rodgers play? IF the D or the STs aren't clutch neither is he?
Yea, I should be paying attention to alot more of your posts, seems like you got it covered.
He's lights out right now, forget your man love for Bert, come aboard and watch the Rodge-Man light 'em up.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I'm thinking he meant Rodgers but typed Favre in that first sentence. Otherwise it makes no sense, because I don't think Minnesota played Atlanta this year.

So there's really no need to lay into the guy.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow. I can't believe this. Clifton was good at pass blocking, but is one of the worst run blockers out there. And Rodgers? Sheeesh.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score

********, you're spewing utter nonsense, which I guess is typical of a Brett Favre homer.

Rodgers, despite missing 1.5 games this season, is still outperforming Ryan in every quality stat imaginable. His rating is 12 points higher, he has more yards, a better completion percentage while throwing for more attempts and one more TD thrown. He's flat out the better quarterback. Period, debate is over.

As for this crap about Rodgers in close games, you obviously don't know the full story. For starters, he beat your beloved Brett Favre in a close game THIS year. 24-22, if memory serves. I didn't look it up.

He also beat Detroit in a close one earlier in the year.

He also doesn't play defense or special teams. He drove the Packers 90 yards to score the game tying TD against Atlanta at the end of the game, only to have special teams give up a monster return. He had us ahead vs. Chicago, only to have special teams give up a return for a TD to Devin Hester. We drove down the field and got a game tying TD to force OT vs. Miami. Two missed FG's are why we lost to Washington.

Only an ignoramus would try and pin all those defeats on Rodgers. If anything, he's proven he has what it takes to get us in position to win the tough games. Not his fault defense and special teams sucked ***.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Ugh.
So much BS in a single post, I think I need to rest for a while.

BTW, "in over Favre"?

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I'm thinking he meant Rodgers but typed Favre in that first sentence. Otherwise it makes no sense, because I don't think Minnesota played Atlanta this year.

So there's really no need to lay into the guy.
Well it looks like everyone else read it the same way and layed into the guy huh?
Sometimes it's hard when people are typing versus talking to get the intent, I hear ya.
but it would not surprise me for an instant for a Brent homer to come in here and complain he's not in the Pro Bowl right?
And BTW, I'm mostly an even tempered poster here, so no need to write tickets to me is there?
If HE knew what he meant, he'd have understood his typo right? Do we need a meter maid to check me?
The very first amendment to the Constitution was the right to free speech. If I feel I need an editor I'll be sure to consult Jess.

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but it's absolutely ridiculous that Rodgers didn't get in over Matt Ryan. His rating is 12 points higher than Ryan, he's thrown for one more TD and one more pick than Ryan, has a better completion percentage, more yards and a much higher average yards per pass (8.3 vs 6.4.) Oh yeah, he also played a MUCH tougher schedule.

Plus Rodgers was 2nd in fan voting.

I lost respect for the coaches and players today.

Didn't Atlanta BEAT Green Bay due to another Aaron Rodgers collapse late in the game?

Seriously guys hate to say it but fans OUTSIDE of Packer Nation, and journalists that aren't lazy and do their jobs are starting to see the truth about Aaron. So that would be a good reason why the fan vote wouldn't have gone his way, same more than likely with the player votes.

Wouldn't surprise me if on the player votes that NONE of the Green Bay Packers defensive players voted for Aaron to go to the Pro-Bowl.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Didn't Atlanta BEAT Green Bay due to another Aaron Rodgers collapse late in the game?

Seriously guys hate to say it but fans OUTSIDE of Packer Nation, and journalists that aren't lazy and do their jobs are starting to see the truth about Aaron. So that would be a good reason why the fan vote wouldn't have gone his way, same more than likely with the player votes.

Wouldn't surprise me if on the player votes that NONE of the Green Bay Packers defensive players voted for Aaron to go to the Pro-Bowl.

If your head wasn't so far up Brett's ***, you might be able to see how highly the media thinks of Aaron. It's Fraud loves like you who can't seem to get past the small thing.

Looking at the season as a whole, which is what the Pro-Bowl is supposed to do, you'd see Aaron absolutely kicked the **** out of Matt Ryan, and was able to do it despite playing 1.5 fewer games and without any real running game. There's no comparing the talent between the two. Rodgers is by far the better quarterback.

Anyway, you might think twice before addressing me again in the future, troll. You're outmatched.

Just sayin.

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If your head wasn't so far up Brett's ***, you might be able to see how highly the media thinks of Aaron. It's Fraud loves like you who can't seem to get past the small thing.

Looking at the season as a whole, which is what the Pro-Bowl is supposed to do, you'd see Aaron absolutely kicked the **** out of Matt Ryan, and was able to do it despite playing 1.5 fewer games and without any real running game. There's no comparing the talent between the two. Rodgers is by far the better quarterback.

Anyway, you might think twice before addressing me again in the future, troll. You're outmatched.

Just sayin.

Lol, dude, you're better off just leaving the guy be. He obviously has no clue...

Arguing with an idiot doesn't accomplish anything but frustration...

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol, dude, you're better off just leaving the guy be. He obviously has no clue...

Arguing with an idiot doesn't accomplish anything but frustration...

Oh, I know. I was feeling a little extra rage this evening and this guy's sheer ignorance always drives me nuts.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who is this guy? I've seen some **** stuff in my life and on forums, but even on the StarTribune and Pioneer Press, rarely has anyone been as ****** s**** wrong as this kid.

Mods, are you sure you have validated this member's age as being old enough to have an account? I think people have to be at least 13 or something right?

To answer this kid's assertion above that Rodgers choked or something, since apparently the pre-teen already has Alzheimers, or else is blind, HERE:

It’ll go down as another close loss for the Packers under Aaron Rodgers, but the third-year starting quarterback did everything in his power to rally the Packers in the second half.

He put together game-tying touchdown drives in both the third and fourth quarters, the second of which was perhaps his finest performances of his pro career.

Backed up at the 10-yard line to start the drive with 5:59 remaining, Rodgers conducted a 16-play, 90-yard touchdown drive capped by one of the best clutch throws a Packer QB has ever made.

On fourth-and-goal from the 10-yard line, Rodgers bought time in the pocket thanks in part because the Falcons dropped eight into coverage. With 6 or 7 seconds to scan the field, Rodgers let his receivers criss-cross through the end zone. Finally, he saw Jordy Nelson bolt toward the back left corner of the end zone, and Rodgers threw a perfect lazer-beam strike for the touchdown that tied the game with 56 seconds to play.

For almost the entire drive, the Packers were in the no-huddle offense, and Rodgers ran it to perfection. He completed 8-of-12 passes on the drive and also rushed for a first down. Rodgers threw for 344 yards and one touchdown and was the team’s top rusher with 51 yards on 12 runs.
Pre-teens like this really *** me off. They waste a lot of our time, and clog up the boards.

Please, verify his age before allowing him/her to continue to post here. This forum is way better than allowing garbage like that. Having to censor ourselves dealing with her/him is very distasteful.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
You're talking about the game where we were down 17-10 late and Rodgers led us on an amazing 16 play 90 yard drive culminating with a 4th and 10 TD pass to Jordy Nelson with 56 seconds left to tie the game late only to have that game blown by the special teams when they allowed a long kick return on the ensuing kickoff and the defense for their inability to stop Ryan in the end?

Seriously, at this point I'm not even sure you watch the games.

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Just sayin.

The MEDIA HAS TO love A-Fraud. Why? If they bad mouth him Ted and Mike won't let them interview ANYONE. Stuff like this HAS happened before IN GREEN BAY!

THAT is why the media, local AND national refuse to look at Aaron's flaws, and why Packer Nation don't see it. 25 years ago when fans were more knowledgeable and didn't JUST listen to what journalists told us Aaron would be getting booed out of Lambeau, or getting chants of 'WE WANT BRETT'. Trust me I grew up in the 80's when we sucked I know of what I speak.

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who is this guy? I've seen some **** stuff in my life and on forums, but even on the StarTribune and Pioneer Press, rarely has anyone been as ****** s**** wrong as this kid.

Mods, are you sure you have validated this member's age as being old enough to have an account? I think people have to be at least 13 or something right?

To answer this kid's assertion above that Rodgers choked or something, since apparently the pre-teen already has Alzheimers, or else is blind, HERE:

Pre-teens like this really *** me off. They waste a lot of our time, and clog up the boards.

Please, verify his age before allowing him/her to continue to post here. This forum is way better than allowing garbage like that. Having to censor ourselves dealing with her/him is very distasteful.

You have a profile picture of Will Farrell and John C Riley, and I'M under 18? Whatever due, I'm 33, burn 5 weeks almost to the day before Elvis died, and 3 months to the day before Bing Crosby died.

Now I apologize to moderators for my comments but I was attacked first and several times by various members for expressing an my views, which are based on truth.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You have a profile picture of Will Farrell and John C Riley, and I'M under 18? Whatever due, I'm 33, burn 5 weeks almost to the day before Elvis died, and 3 months to the day before Bing Crosby died.

Now I apologize to moderators for my comments but I was attacked first and several times by various members for expressing an my views, which are based on truth.

You're being attacked because your posts are flat out dumb.

The forum didn't miss you when you were gone. We won't miss you when you leave either.

OBF is that way: --------->
Slobber on him all you want over there.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The MEDIA HAS TO love A-Fraud. Why? If they bad mouth him Ted and Mike won't let them interview ANYONE. Stuff like this HAS happened before IN GREEN BAY!

THAT is why the media, local AND national refuse to look at Aaron's flaws, and why Packer Nation don't see it. 25 years ago when fans were more knowledgeable and didn't JUST listen to what journalists told us Aaron would be getting booed out of Lambeau, or getting chants of 'WE WANT BRETT'. Trust me I grew up in the 80's when we sucked I know of what I speak.

If you've bothered to pull your head out of Brett's *** and read the forum, you'd see Aaron takes a lot of heat here for the bonehead mistakes he makes.

But he also gets credit where it's due. If you compare Brett's first three years as a starter to Aaron's, you see Aaron flat out kicked Bretts *** all over the field. Aaron is simply the better quarterback. He is right now, he will be 5 years from now, and, god willing, he will be 10 years from now. The numbers don't like, and this "2-12" nonsense you keep spewing doesn't even come close to painting the complete the picture.

Now please, go away so the big boys can talk Packer football here. I'm sure Brett has a text or three he's waiting to send ya.

Members online

Latest posts