2023 game 14 vs Tampa: Bay of pigs edition

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There needs to be a lot of changes this off season with this defense, and I don't just mean Barry

AGreen2AJones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stop blaming Barry. You know who the common link always is? MLF. Never forget what he allowed at the end of the first half in the NFCC at home against TB

Magooch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OMFG! 2-29, let's play super soft defense that lets them pick it up with ease.
Most of us would look at that situation and say “we gave up 24 yards on 2nd and 29 to allow them back into field goal range, that’s a bad defensive possession”

Joe Barry looks at it and says “we didn’t give up a 50 yard touchdown, so that’s a good defensive sequence in my book”

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packer's ball to start half 2...hopefully the offense comes out roaring!?! Be nice to get up by at least 2 scores to then burn clock & keep the D off of the feld.

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Most of us would look at that situation and say “we gave up 24 yards on 2nd and 29 to allow them back into field goal range, that’s a bad defensive possession”

Joe Barry looks at it and says “we didn’t give up a 50 yard touchdown, so that’s a good defensive sequence in my book”
And this, this why we lost to the NYG, they have one the worst offenses in football and were starting a 3rd stringer, yet again. TB may have their starter, but the GBP aren't improving. We haven't lost this game, but is anyone feeling confident right now?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts