2015 Womens World Cup (Canada)

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
So, are you there during the whole tournament ?

Yes. The American Outlaws will be at this Biergarten for the whole tournament, all the way to the final when we lift the Cup and get our 3rd star. :D The attendance will increase once we get to the knockout stages. Probably will get about 200-300 people.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Yes. The American Outlaws will be at this Biergarten for the whole tournament, all the way to the final when we lift the Cup and get our 3rd star. :D The attendance will increase once we get to the knockout stages. Probably will get about 200-300 people.

I like your confidence :D. Shame your choice of NFL teams isn`t as good....lol

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
A few pics from the American Outlaws Las Vegas Viewing Party. About 80 people for Game 1.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Pretty impressive for a Womens Soccer game.
Dont think that this tournament attracts many football fans here in Germany at the moment. Might be different after the group stage.... ;-)

I

Dont think that this tournament attracts many football fans here in Germany at the moment. Might be different after the group stage.... ;-)

Germans were very impressive even with the standard of opposition in the game. ;)

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score

Big fans of the game huh? :p:roflmao::D

I

The French girl should have been sent off for that elbow.....pah !

Members online

Latest posts