19-0? Tread carefully

Greenbayphil

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nothing would be sweeter than to play Dem Cowboys in the Divisional round and then play the 49ers in the Championship game.

How sweet would a Packer - 49er championship game be??

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nothing would be sweeterthan to play Dem Cowboys and then play the 49ers in the Championship game.

For sure, I'm still looking for payback for that Jerry Rice fumble and John Jurkovic cheap shot by Dallas. :mad:

OP
OP
eric

eric

Hater gonna hate
Reaction score
I take no team for granted. I personally think Romo is a great QB with a bad rap. But if we play the "Boy's", it ain't going to be in Jerryworld. It is going to be in the frozen tundra, That means biting cold, wind, breath breaking off and falling to the ground. I don't know that the "Boys" can go north and play football in the old school "Man's" environment.

I hope the Packers' high powered passing offense can somehow manage to control the weather as well. The cold and wind will act as a nice handicap.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Well seeing that right now the Cowgirls would have to go against the Packers at home I think we are safe, wasn't there a big game I want to say 46 years ago where it was in the frozen tundra and the Cowgirls couldn't get it done?

And here is the best comeback, our QB just got off on what we may call his worst game and we still won, he had 3 touchdowns and only one interception, what about yours?

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Well seeing that right now the Cowgirls would have to go against the Packers at home I think we are safe, wasn't there a big game I want to say 46 years ago where it was in the frozen tundra and the Cowgirls couldn't get it done?

And here is the best comeback, our QB just got off on what we may call his worst game and we still won, he had 3 touchdowns and only one interception, what about yours?

Romo was a miracle, don't ever ever forget that. Jerry said it himself.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
I think the OP is trying to say that the Cowboys are a team to watch that stands in way of the Packers pursuit of 19-0 in the playoffs.

Or else he is just on crack.

The same cowboys who got destroyed by the "dream team"? Yeah I don't think so

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dang! I step out for a short "lil bit to chat with some Ravens fans on their board and y'all let a Cowpuke fan in here???

What has the world come to? Next it'll be cats and dogs living together!!! :roflmao:

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nothing would be sweeter than to play Dem Cowboys in the Divisional round and then play the 49ers in the Championship game.

Hold it a sec, bro. The Niners have some unfinished bizness wit dem filthy Cowpukes for ruining what could have been an undefeated season for us. I WANT SOME PAYBACK!! :mad:

Then we can have that sweet Niner/Packer NFCCG! :tup:

OP
OP
eric

eric

Hater gonna hate
Reaction score
Dang! I step out for a short "lil bit to chat with some Ravens fans on their board and y'all let a Cowpuke fan in here???

What has the world come to? Next it'll be cats and dogs living together!!! :roflmao:

You seem like a confused soul.

meanwhile in San Fran

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I hope the Packers' high powered passing offense can somehow manage to control the weather as well. The cold and wind will act as a nice handicap.
Bring on the weather. With the strong arm and tight spirals that ARoge throws we are like F22's, All weather, Day or Night. Plus unlike some other teams, our recivers always run the right routes.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Right now the Packers have a much bigger roadblock than the Cowgirls to their perfect season. And they meet that team tomorrow in Detroit.

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Right now the Packers have a much bigger roadblock than the Cowgirls to their perfect season. And they meet that team tomorrow in Detroit.

I know everyone is worried about this detroit game, I think we are going to beat them by 13 points...

Members online

Latest posts