19-0? Tread carefully

eric

Hater gonna hate
Reaction score
I'm here to tell a story. There once was a team known as the 50ers. They ruled the galaxy long ago until one day the empire known as the Cowboys rode into town and made them the 49ers. Some call it a myth, some know it as fact. I'll let you decide that

you may be asking
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Yes it is.

You may be asking how such a thing is possible if last year the Cowboys were defeated by the Packers.

Not so fast

Last season the emperor Mr. Jones

Stated "If you strike us down we will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

Please discuss your thoughts in this thread and remember to tread carefully. Also please don't ban me, I've been a member far too long

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I think the OP is trying to say that the Cowboys are a team to watch that stands in way of the Packers pursuit of 19-0 in the playoffs.

Or else he is just on crack.

OP
OP
eric

eric

Hater gonna hate
Reaction score
I think the OP is trying to say that the Cowboys are a team to watch that stands in way of the Packers pursuit of 19-0 in the playoffs.

Or else he is just on crack.

You have been enlightened

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
if i asked you if the packers would lose to the Cowboys in the playoffs... would the answer to that question be the same answer as this question?

There is a galaxy in Green Bay led by King Rodgers. Lord Romo of Dallas is a strong challenge but King Rodgers and his kingdom of Packer soldiers are channeled in at a level man kind and Jerry Jones have yet to imagine.

OP
OP
eric

eric

Hater gonna hate
Reaction score
There is a galaxy in Green Bay led by King Rodgers. Lord Romo of Dallas is a strong challenge but King Rodgers and his kingdom of Packer soldiers are channeled in at a level man kind and Jerry Jones have yet to imagine.

We shall see

OP
OP
eric

eric

Hater gonna hate
Reaction score
if i asked you if the packers would lose to the Cowboys in the playoffs... would the answer to that question be the same answer as this question?

Please respond to this question, yes or no

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
We shall see
Yes we will my friend. Victory over the 49ers was impressive but the Packers are a different animal though led by King Aaron Rodgers. Alex Smith is no King.
I do think two things are possible though right now:
1) The Cowboys have their screw ups of the season done thus far already. Earlier then usual, but done? We'll see.
2) With the slaying of the Giants led by one Vince Young the Cowboys seemingly doomed season weeks ago is now open wide for the taking.
A potential trip to Green Bay by Dallas is not out of the question if the path unfolds as you hope.
A bit early though to discuss said playoff game and to even call 16-0 for sure.

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all i know is one quarterback is already considered one of the best of all time and has a 4-1 record in the playoffs with a superbowl win and the other has a 1-3 record in the playoffs and has been a disappointment for years now.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is there still a team called the Dallas Cowboys?
What? Your not sure either?
Why was I asking?
Because I haven't heard anything about them for a while. I thought they no longer existed.

OP
OP
eric

eric

Hater gonna hate
Reaction score
All jokes aside the Packers are good and a Dallas Green Bay game would be really good.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I take no team for granted. I personally think Romo is a great QB with a bad rap. But if we play the "Boy's", it ain't going to be in Jerryworld. It is going to be in the frozen tundra, That means biting cold, wind, breath breaking off and falling to the ground. I don't know that the "Boys" can go north and play football in the old school "Man's" environment.

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
Well played, Bogart, HA!

The OP was pretty funny though, I'll give you that.

I really dont think the Cowboys could handle GB this season, though.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cowboys? Seriously? I'm going with that he's on crack comment. They were lucky to escape with a win on Sunday against the Redskins. There are obstacles that stand in our way during the playoffs but Dallas isn't one of them.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL at this thread! Sorry, but it's hard to take it seriously, it looks like the OP intended to use humor to deal with the Cowboys. I do not fear the Cowboys. If they even make it into the playoffs, the chances of them being eliminated before they ever get the chance to play the Packers is great. They are a good team, when they decide to show up. But then they blow games they should of win (Lions) and get romped by teams like the Eagles. They always seem to find a way to shoot themselves in the foot. If we want to talk serious, the team the Packers should be focusing on is the 49'ers. The Cowboys are not even a blip on the radar.

Arod2gjdd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If they meet in the playoffs yes the Cowboys could beat the packers. It's unlikely but possible. Next.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Nothing was better last year than the icing on the cake of winning the Super Bowl in Jerry World, and having that franchise's legendary quarterback hand us the Lombardi Trophy. I bet Jerry just loved having the two teams he has to hate the most in his house for the Super Bowl, and the better one winning it lol.

Members online

Latest posts