Z Dog Signs with the Vikings!

Reaction score
Yikes....looks like we will see him twice a year now!

Shoot. We’ve had a good run of fortune in the NFC (less Brady).
This is a small strike against us today.
I liked Z, I wish things could’ve worked out different.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yikes....looks like we will see him twice a year now!

It is a new Viking regime. Now the Purple were a 4-3 for as long as I can remember. So now they have Pettine. So does that mean they switch to a 3-4? Did Z play in a 4-3 in Baltimore? The Vikings must have a good idea how they will use him. If he is out there for too many run plays he tends to get beat up. But they are a whole new regime now with Zimmer and co. gone.

Reaction score
It is a new Viking regime. Now the Purple were a 4-3 for as long as I can remember. So now they have Pettine. So does that mean they switch to a 3-4? Did Z play in a 4-3 in Baltimore? The Vikings must have a good idea how they will use him. If he is out there for too many run plays he tends to get beat up. But they are a whole new regime now with Zimmer and co. gone.
I never want to wish bad fortune on someone I like (secretly slipping my voodoo dolls under my thigh while trying not to let the needles poke me :whistling:) but I hope it takes him most of a year to get back near 100%, then I hope his age has him slightly descending and he gets cut.
Then resigns a vet min with GB and cant return to the probowl because we Win the SB :coffee:

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I never want to wish bad fortune on someone I like (secretly slipping my voodoo dolls under my thigh while trying not to let the needles poke me :whistling:) but I hope it takes him most of a year to get back near 100%, then I hope his age has him slightly descending and he gets cut.
Then resigns a vet min with GB and cant return to the probowl because we Win the SB :coffee:
That's how I'd write it if I were doing the screenplay.

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
That's how I'd write it if I were doing the screenplay.
Which is where I want this to go. Z Dog is discovered by one of the Hollywood types and decides to dabble in a bit part for a movie. He is a smashing success and decides acting is his career path. The day before the Vikings first game, he announces his retirement.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Which is where I want this to go. Z Dog is discovered by one of the Hollywood types and decides to dabble in a bit part for a movie. He is a smashing success and decides acting is his career path. The day before the Vikings first game, he announces his retirement.
Well, it happened to Jim Brown but back then the football money was not so hot.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts